Exam Bitching (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
I guessed 20/40 of my chemistry multiple choice though I'm pretty sure I got the other 20 fairly right. Thankfully each of them was worth 2 marks so that's 40 marks towards the 54 I need in passing the subject :D

SipSip

HSC
N/A
hbk_ace said:
haha used 1 diagram in the whole test, the demand and suppy, ahhaha hope they have different ppl markin each question
What demand and supply...did anyone actually do the Q5 of Part B??

I saw the Keynesian word and just turned back to the front...

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
i did question 1 2 3, haha and just used the demand and supply graph for all of them, i truely suck

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
i used the same price level x real gdp graph like... 6 times on 2 3 4

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
i so screwed that exam up

i wasn't thinking for anything and just wrote down the first thought that came to mind and then half way through it struck me that i did it completely wrong!
and i did it for most of the questions!!

for qu5 i got all the theories mixed up :(

needed so much more time

lawforever

HSC
SipSip said:
What demand and supply...did anyone actually do the Q5 of Part B??

I saw the Keynesian word and just turned back to the front...
i did q 5 today.
i just wrote what is on the textbook abt the keynesian and monetarist, and new keynesian and new classical..

except i didn't read the japanese recession crap. and i just guessed that to be according to the RBC theory. and wrote another 5-6 lines for the last part of Q5.

the whole exam was alrite except a bit unconfident with the MC. expecting myself to get around 45-50 / 60. I need marks to compensate my actuarial stuff.:(

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Argh I have Accounting 2B tomorrow...I need at least 3 more days to study it, but I guess if I can get through this I can get through anything, since apparently 2B is the hardest accounting subject in the major.

hk31

HSC
i did q1, 3 and 4 for macro

and its the shits having an exam in upper tea house in this weather!!!

tomorrow......ACCOUNTING... :confused:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
hahaha upper tea house - if its a mildly humid day, you're unable to breathe in there for 3 hours

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
hah upper-tea im always in one of those high ones like level 4 or galaxy...

SipSip

HSC
N/A
hk31 said:
i did q1, 3 and 4 for macro

and its the shits having an exam in upper tea house in this weather!!!

tomorrow......ACCOUNTING... :confused:
Did the same questions as you did, but yeah, personally i think there should be more time given, since that although i did finish, i didn't get down everything that i wanted to shove into the answer...but when you think about it...if you were really really concise about everything, you would have more than enough time

I was in Level 4 where they didn't let us in until like 10 to....

Accounting i'm pretty much done for since that i've still gotta revise cash flow tomorrow...and then read week 13's stuff...but need sleep now...i need my 12 hrs of sleep... ^^

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
haha yay! computing was easy (relatively, compared to maths and macroeco)
i left out the bus question too... well i wrote something stupid "the 895 bus is express to central!" hopely i don't get penalised for that....

and that question with "**k" i couldn't follow it, we got the same exam as the stupid higher computing ppl... :vcross:

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
man the higher computing kids were complaining because they got questions such as the busses.. and most didnt know about precedence , not even stuff like *blah++. Also, I figured out what static means in the exam, by making a wild guess :/

As for penalising, i really hope they don't do that too, since other than buses, i actually wrote some shakespearean whinging in it :p

hk31

HSC
Minai said:
hahaha upper tea house - if its a mildly humid day, you're unable to breathe in there for 3 hours
and its 32 degrees on thursday!!!

and havent u noticed that it gets progressively hotter further back in the room...!?

sunny

meh.
HSC
underthesun said:
and most didnt know about precedence , not even stuff like *blah++. Also, I figured out what static means in the exam, by making a wild guess :/
If higher people didn't know that kind of stuff....they either haven't been paying attention most of the session or really shouldn't have been in higher......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)