Exam cohort (1 Viewer)

lonelynight99

HSC
During the English exam, one of my classmate didnt do the exam...Will my class performance affected by him? Or the BOS excluded him since he wont get an ATAR. Anyone has any idea about this??

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
What do you mean by didn't do the exam? Do you mean, he turned up and made a shit job/didn't try or do you mean he didn't turn up at all?

If he didn't turn up at all, he won't get a result for the course (won't show up) and he won't be counted within the cohort any more.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Also, if the student does show up, but does "really crap" in the exam relative the to bulk of your grade, he would not be counted in the moderation process. (So rest, easy... all is good)...
Unfortunately, this doesn't always happen unless they are a massive outlier (like 20-30 marks away).

lonelynight99

HSC
What do you mean by didn't do the exam? Do you mean, he turned up and made a shit job/didn't try or do you mean he didn't turn up at all?

If he didn't turn up at all, he won't get a result for the course (won't show up) and he won't be counted within the cohort any more.
he show up but he didnt do the exam

lonelynight99

HSC
No in my English exam..LOL few days ago!! But normally can u use first person when writing a website?

lonelynight99

HSC
The question ask that what you have learn in this module and what do you think is more effective!!
Its not really blog, it says write an entry LOL i also never heard of that

lonelynight99

HSC
I'm screwd LOL.......I use a lot of it but I think I answer the question directly and most of my format is right.. How many mark do u think i lost?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)