Exam Thoughts- Moved thread from SOR fora (1 Viewer)

Lindaya

HSC
Re: religion today

needa clear my mind... multi choice qs. 2 - i put Native title act 1993, it wasn't Mabo V Queensland was it?...I was going to put Mabo, but i thought there was some trick to it.. why would they put the dates next to em? and for 2U the one on Rational humanism. I put B, no belief in deity.. it was a toss up b/w B and D. D somehow felt wierd to me.

Last edited:

gal2:20

HSC

Lindaya said:
needa clear my mind... multi choice qs. 2 - i put Native title act 1993, it wasn't Mabo V Queensland was it?...I was going to put Mabo, but i thought there was some trick to it.. why would they put the dates next to em? and for 2U the one on Rational humanism. I put B, no belief in deity.. it was a toss up b/w B and D. D somehow felt wierd to me.
i went through exactly the same thing.

jexca

HSC

Lindaya said:
needa clear my mind... multi choice qs. 2 - i put Native title act 1993, it wasn't Mabo V Queensland was it?...I was going to put Mabo, but i thought there was some trick to it.. why would they put the dates next to em?

I did the same, I orignally had Mabo but changed it to Native Title because it seemed too obvious... Do you know if it was right or not?

aljoz

HSC
Anyone reckon they got full marks for the exam???

tehsky

so lyk yeh.
HSC
most boringest test evar x.x
i know i got 8+ for multiple choice if not 10
3 atleast for ecumenical bs
erm atleast 12 for christianity
and ew hopefully 10 for judaism long answer; i bsed and repeated my way through this
left at like 1:05mins.

shuda put more effort in x.x according to SAM, this brings my UAI down if i do shiet -x
hopefully atleast 30+/50 =x

purky

HSC
in my mind i finished a week ago, so i studied this morning and walked out just as it hit 1hour. Went to parra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)