Exams YAH! :| (1 Viewer)

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
Isnt it great the exam timetable is out! and ive been screwed over with maths and philosophy on the same day. God damn im over exams. And ive only had 2 uni exams altogether lol.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
One exam for me. Not extraordinary considering I'm only doing 2 subjects and one of them is some artsy sts subject.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I have 4 exams... 9th, 13th, 16th, 22nd... I think that's one on the first day of exams and one on the last.

I'm not too happy about it but then again exams don't really bother me anyway. Since I don't need the time to go on holidays or anything it really doesn't matter. It's not like I am going to be studying the whole time between my 3rd exam and my last anyway.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I have 4 exams... 9th, 13th, 16th, 22nd... I think that's one on the first day of exams and one on the last.

I'm not too happy about it but then again exams don't really bother me anyway. Since I don't need the time to go on holidays or anything it really doesn't matter. It's not like I am going to be studying the whole time between my 3rd exam and my last anyway.
That's quite a decent spread of dates... gives time to study/cram/shot vodka before each exam. Nothing worse than 2 on 1 day.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Raiks said:
That's quite a decent spread of dates... gives time to study/cram/shot vodka before each exam. Nothing worse than 2 on 1 day.
I'd rather have all of them on the first 2 days and get them over with. I don't need or even use that time to study.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
One exam, on the 9th. It'll be a pain in the arse purely because I detest writing mutiple essays in 2hrs or less.
But otherwise, awesome.

iPud

HSC
I have four exams all in the last week.... and one of those is the day AFTER the End of Exams Party. (again!)

Another thing, wth! I have an exam that's on at 6:30 - 8:30. That's vital brain food time!

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Yeah, my exam's on 6:30-8:30 as well. Feeling mighty sleepy by that time of day !

auzbabe4christ

Hi. How are you?
HSC
I happen to get the 1st Friday.... then low - and - behold... the last Thursday... personally, i think it sucks...

you would THINK they could put them a bit closer together dont u?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
auzbabe4christ said:
I happen to get the 1st Friday.... then low - and - behold... the last Thursday... personally, i think it sucks...

I don't think they consider every single individual when making the timetable but I could be wrong.

HSC
auzbabe4christ said:

yeah mines wed thurs and friday, three days in a row. then ive got my last one on the next friday. sucks.

so, can someone clarify this? its 13 weeks of semester, plus study week, then two week exam block, then four week holidays?

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
watatank said:
yeah mines wed thurs and friday, three days in a row. then ive got my last one on the next friday. sucks.

so, can someone clarify this? its 13 weeks of semester, plus study week, then two week exam block, then four week holidays?
Yeah...my friend and i were deciding if we actualy got 3 months holz at end of yr...we added up this

6 months- Uni
3 months hol- End of year
1 month hol- B/w autumn/spring session
2 weeks mid session breaks
2 weeks stuvac
4 weeks exams-(Years worth)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)