• Congratulations to the Class of 2021 on your results!
    Let us know how you went here
    Got a question about your uni preferences? Ask us here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Experienced Coach - University coaching, tutoring. Realistic B's into A's (1 Viewer)

H_ngM_n

HSC
Hi All,

A bit about myself:
I'm 23 and currently work as both an institutional and individual stocks trader. I came out of university joining a top consultancy working with all of the Big 4 banks and several global investment banks.

Something I've realised working with executives and colleagues from across the global is this: There's skill gap between AUS and the rest of the world.

My current passion project is to build a portfolio of students who want to take their studies, their goals and ultimately their success to the next level.

I have worked in the past as a tutor and have done extensive university coaching and campus recruitment as a volunteer for my previous organisation.

Subjects I can tutor you in:
- English (up to HSC Adv)
- Mathematics (up to HSC Adv)
- Japanese
- Legal Studies

Ultimately my goal is to:
Build Mathematics Confidence, Nurture English Mastery and a powerful Growth Mindset

Don't be intimidated by any of what I've communicated so far - see this as an opportunity for yourself.

Rates start at $50 an hour - You'll get way more than what you're paying for. Investment banking coaches literally get paid ~$1.5k for a half an hour call to put things in perspective.

Happy to link you up to any of my success stories if you're interested.

DM me to get started but ask general questions in the forum post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)