Experienced teacher and HSC marker offering English tuition (1 Viewer)

Mel_O

HSC
I am an experienced teacher trained at The University of Sydney, holding a Bachelor of Education/ Bachelor of Arts, Master of Education and a current PhD candidate in Education. I have years of experience marking NAPLAN and the HSC in Advanced, Standard, and most recently, English Studies. I am compassionate and supportive and strive to motivate my students to achieve their best in English. I have experience with all levels, including Extension. References available. Located Newcastle/Hunter Valley Region but Skype sessions are available to students all over the state. Please PM to enquire.

KHT

HSC
I am an experienced teacher trained at The University of Sydney, holding a Bachelor of Education/ Bachelor of Arts, Master of Education and a current PhD candidate in Education. I have years of experience marking NAPLAN and the HSC in Advanced, Standard, and most recently, English Studies. I am compassionate and supportive and strive to motivate my students to achieve their best in English. I have experience with all levels, including Extension. References available. Located Newcastle/Hunter Valley Region but Skype sessions are available to students all over the state. Please PM to enquire.

KHT

HSC
Hi
Do you teach year 11 advanced English?
What’s your rate ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)