EXT History (1 Viewer)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Is anyone else considering doing it????
What do you's think??

And if there is any past/current EXT student out there whats it like??? is there alot of work for a 1 unit subject???? should i bother???

username

HSC
well im very interested in doing it, but im not going to purely because i wanna do 12 units not 11 or 13. Our teacher gave us a briefing today. It was the fifth highest scaling subject last yr. There is one major project and a trial exam. Project worth 80 percent and examd worth 20. It requires a high intellect, and people who are smart usually do better in it compared to ancient or modern, because the work load is less and they have to use their brain more. Its quite a demanding subject in terms of brain power.

kt

HSC
I'm considering doing it, people are pushing me towards it. I dont know though, it seems like heaps of work for one unit.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
i'm not because i dont do history

i know one thing's for sure

I DIDNT COPY UR EXTENSION STORY

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
I really want to do it... however it would mean I wont do drama, so they are both major works subjects and I REALLY want to do ext History though...

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Im going to pick it up, we had a meeting thing today, and students that are currently doing it, made it sound really good.

Ahhh well, and if i don't like i can always drop it.

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
it sounds really interesting. they had a meeting where they tried to talk us out of doing it, if we weren't right at the top of the grade or super-organised etc. it was a bit depressing but most ppl didn't change their minds...

monaro-man

Ramen Raider
HSC
yeehaw! im definitely doing it. Sounds like great fun, a major project worth 80%. gonna try and finish the project in the summer holidays, after that its just smooth sailing. plus, its got pretty good scaling.
it doesnt sound like a hard subject, but i'll swap it for math ext 2 if i can get in.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
math= tenille is shit at math and is quite happy with her 2U and is much better at history :p

monaro-man

Ramen Raider
HSC
actually, nah. due to giant lobsters recomendation, i'll drop IPT for ext 2 math. i'll only be on 11 units though.

Giant Lobster

HSC
haha apparently theres 33 ppl who wanna do ext hist at our school and only 24 spaces. how whimsical.

due to giant lobsters recomendation, i'll drop IPT for ext 2 math. i'll only be on 11 units though.
yeh drop ipt man, its gay. just look at the ppl in our ipt who take it srsly! theres that she-geek clara or somefin... shes creepy >.< then theres those ppl like Mr.30% who smell funny. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)