Extended Responses (1 Viewer)

katebeast

HSC
What did everyone think? I found them very good, I think I have actually done all of them in class at some stage...

Hope everyone liked them :)

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
The megacities one was exactly the same as my trial lol

alexmilliken123

HSC
The ecosystems one was similar to my trial. I thought they were all pretty good I just dont know my mega cities well enough

rabbitohs123

HSC
N/A
Did you guys do all 6 main challenges in megacities?

I only did 4 but evaluated in depth.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

pmescotty

HSC
i was hoping for management for ecosystems and was in half yearlys
megacities was in my trial and eco activity was an assessment task... i was cheering except i couldnt decided between mega n eco act

Cobain

HSC
I did the economic activity one (aced that shit) and the megacities one (did not ace that shit).
Still, thought it was pretty good overall.

pb1234

HSC
Please post what the questions were.
One a about how effective the responses to challenges of megacities, and the other was the environmental, social, and economic impacts of a global economic activity. (Don't remember other one)

rabbitohs123

HSC
N/A
Evaluate the impacts of contemporary & traditional management strategies on 2 ecosystems you have studied

ashleyjane_xo

HSC
No joke my teacher predicted all 3 essays, she always tells us which ones she thinks they'll be based on the syllabus points they haven't asked in a while and lucky guesses i suppose, but she got them 100% spot on so needless to say I was stoked considering I prepared for each of them so well

johnsey581

HSC
N/A
I done ecosystems which i wrote 5 pages.. ran out of time :) and I also did megacities and wrote about 5 in depth and mentioned 6.. didnt do access to employment. I wrote 6 pages for that. Hopefully looking at 16s for each fingers crossed.

cosrob97

HSC
N/A
Man I made a thread about megacities being the question before the exam (as I did it earlier than you guys) and some mod deleted it. :(

lani22

HSC
my teacher loved giving us responses on traditional/contemporary management so i had heaps of practise yay

and i was so happy that we got megacities!

those topics were two of my strongest so that was nice

Toadin

HSC
They were good, in fact the economic activity ang mega cities were identical to the trial. Thought I did them well, hopefully it pays off!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)