Extension 2 textbooks and revision (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Is the Fitzpatrick book enough for this course as we learn it in school? Ofcourse afterwards I'll do harder questions from past papers, but many of my classmates use the cambridge textbook as well?
Is it worth using the cambridge one as well (even tho they don't have any worked solutions) or just go straight to past papers?

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Would there be any point struggling to do cambridge since i wouldn't be able to figure out how to do a question without wasting a bunch of time trying to figure it out/asking etc since there are no worked solutions?

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
cambridge is used by a lot of top schools because of its range of questions and difficulty makes it good for consolidating knowledge - it progressively gets difficult so you can see where you need to improve if you find something is hard. it does have worked solutions, but you would have to purchase them separately (or ask your teacher to unlock them for you if they purchased the textbook pack or something like that). i don't use fitzpatrick but apparently the questions can be a little too easy (that's what i felt when i used it for ext 1 for self study), but that be a good fallback to consolidate if you're finding cambridge to be a bit annoying at the moment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)