Extension Italian (1 Viewer)

eyetalian

HSC
N/A
Hey is there anyone here doing Italian Extension for the '07 HSC, if yes, how are you finding the course so far. Doing it through OHS its freaking hard and not being of Italian background makes it even harder.

urz2nit

HSC
eyetalian said:
Hey is there anyone here doing Italian Extension for the '07 HSC, if yes, how are you finding the course so far. Doing it through OHS its freaking hard and not being of Italian background makes it even harder.
yes i am doing italian extension this year. im sure it would be extremely difficult for you. im doing it with my school and it is quite stressful and difficult! im struggling at the moment adn i do have an italian back ground :S hope it works out for you

Libra89

HSC
Hey im doing ext italian and it's only myself and the italian co-ordinator. Im going to Pats at Fairfield. my email's librahot89@hotmail.com, maybe we can exchange notes and things for ext or even discuss online and stuff, i reckon that stuff helps. Im finding im really, really, enjoying the course and i dont have to try that hard even - it's improving my 2 unit immensely and just allows you to delve into the Italian language with a lot more appreciation and expose yourself to a higher form of Italian than what one finds in 2unit. I was just wondering what your throughts are on that song Aidi sings to Alex 'Yoghi had a little friend, Bubu, bubu,...bubu bubu bear'? My teacher and I were sort of stumped. The film is great but and Alex really does leave the group and he matures heaps, with the giving of his baby blanket a physical representation of this. anyway come back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)