Extensive essay/creative editing and feedback service | 98 English Adv HSC Mark (1 Viewer)

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
I graduated last year with a HSC mark of 98 in English Advanced and am currently undertaking a Commerce/Law degree at UNSW.

Extensive essay/creative editing and feedback service (online):
I am offering to edit and provide extensive feedback on essays (as well as creatives), including follow-up questions and additional requested feedback on certain sections if you require it. I have marked dozens of essays and creatives from a wide range of students of many levels and different schools, ranging from top students at JRAHS and Baulko, to Band 4-5 students simply aiming for a higher band.

The creative and essays I prepared during my HSC were carefully written, extensively refined and perfected over the year – they are all concise, sophisticated and heavily rubric-focused. Furthermore, all my essays contain a range of sophisticated and uncommonly used techniques, with most sourced simply from my own analysis of the text, rather than from teachers, tutors or guides. Hence I can help you achieve either a similarly styled essay, or one suited to your level.

Samples:
One: http://bit.ly/TRFzCm - hesitant 14/15
Two: http://bit.ly/PbuHMO - estimated mid-Band 5
Three: http://bit.ly/UJu8Mw - estimated 18/20

Length and structure of feedback will be tailored to your essay. The most I have ever written is about 1500, and the least, 400. I also provide free advice regarding the overall paper itself, studying for English or other subjects, and writing essays in general if you ask.

Essays:
I will provide extensive editing (tracked changes + insertion of comments) and correct errors relevant to grammar, expression and so on.

I will also give comprehensive feedback (1-2 pages) covering:

• Thematic concerns and discussion of ideas
  • Relevance and sophistication of techniques and analysis
  • Strength and sophistication of thesis
  • Structural and overall coherency
  • Grammatical and other errors
  • Satisfaction of the marking criteria
  • Contextual information if relevant
- and whatever else may be necessary.

Creatives:
Again, I will extensively edit, and correct errors relevant to grammar, expression and so on.

I will give also comprehensive feedback covering:

• Complexity, relevance and adaptability of ideas
  • Sophistication of language and appropriate language style
  • Structural and overall coherency
  • Originality and engagement factor
  • Grammatical and other errors
  • Satisfaction of the marking criteria
  • Other suggestions or elements for improvement
- and whatever else may seem fit depending on your writing style.

You can PM me or email me at aphorae@hotmail.com for details regarding purchases, rates and requests for samples.
Replies to posts on this board will probably be slower, so do email for the quickest response rate.

Note:
Selling English Advanced essays I used in trials/HSC:
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=290216

Tutoring services:
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=290215

Last edited:

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Quick review. I've had aphorae edit my mod A essay. As someone who isn't particularly gifted in english, she's extensively edited it (and that may be an understatement lol) and give me a boost in confidence before the hsc exams.

For the effort/feedback, it's worth it :)

Edit: and free bump

Last edited:

deswa1

HSC
Quick review. I've had aphorae edit my mod A essay. As someone who isn't particularly gifted in english, she's extensively edited it (and that may be an understatement lol) and give me a boost in confidence in confidence before the hsc exams.

This so much. She wrote like a page of feedback on my belonging essay at the second library BOS meat and omg- her feedback was amazing. I ended up getting 15/15 in the trials for it and the tips that she gave me on that essay showed me how to develop the rest of my essays and I ended up topping the english trials at a selective school lol.

Defs worth it- trust me (and my cute red panda DP) on this

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
Quick review. I've had aphorae edit my mod A essay. As someone who isn't particularly gifted in english, she's extensively edited it (and that may be an understatement lol) and give me a boost in confidence before the hsc exams.

Edit: and free bump
Thanks so much :) Good luck for the HSC!

This so much. She wrote like a page of feedback on my belonging essay at the second library BOS meat and omg- her feedback was amazing. I ended up getting 15/15 in the trials for it and the tips that she gave me on that essay showed me how to develop the rest of my essays and I ended up topping the english trials at a selective school lol.

Defs worth it- trust me (and my cute red panda DP) on this
Thanks :D Keep up the good work for HSC, and all the best :) Hahaha, A+ avatar.

russ3l

HSC
Free bump! Aphorae seems extremely helpful and nice :) I hope she will be doing this service next year as I will be in year 11 - othello/holocaust essays here I come! I'm even confident enough to highly recommend her!

Last edited:

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
Free bump! Aphorae seems extremely helpful and nice :) I hope she will be doing this service next year as I will be in year 11 - othello/holocaust essays here I come! I'm even confident enough to highly recommend her!
Thanks so much! Its always pleasing to see some early motivation :)

sandhii

HSC
Hi aphorae!!!
I'm going to go into year 12 next term and I was just wondering if you still offer this service? It would be great if you still did since I find myself sometimes not really answering the question and not sounding so eloquent. I'm doing advanced English and extension but I may be dropping extension and as far as I know there shouldn't be any assignments for extension English next term.
Thanks so much reading!
Regards

SammyT123

HSC
Thanks so much! Its always pleasing to see some early motivation :)
Hey Aphore

I am currently looking for an English Adv. tutor and would like to get in touch with you to confirm everything ASAP. Please feel free to PM me if there are any spots left .
Thanks
-SammyT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)