extra study books for hsc help pls :( (1 Viewer)

lydiaodehh

HSC
Hi i was doing some research for what books i should get for hsc to use for studying the books i had in mind were excel and cambridge checkpoints. my subjects are
-english adv (not sure if excel was good not using checkpoints. atar notes??)
-maths adv (not sure if excel was good but will be using cambridge, fitz and i use maths in focus at school which ik is shit but my teacher will kill me if i dont do hw)
-chemistry (excel and checkpoints looked good and i was researching conquering chem and im not sure if the latest edition matches the current syllabus)
-modern (checpoints not sure?? apparently excel is good. i have a lot of modern resources at school just need to know which ones to use pls)
-legal (we use cambridge at school but excel looked pretty darn good)
not really worried about price because everything should be at school or the local library.

beetree1

HSC
Don't get any textbooks for english, it isnt worth it. Just practice essays and papers.

For maths, I think get the HSC success one new edition bc it will include all the new syllabus stuff

I do not do chem but my friends all bought the excel one

For legal, I actually have the electronic copy I can give u but I havent even touched it since I got it because honestly textbooks don't do much in legal

idkkdi

HSC
Hi i was doing some research for what books i should get for hsc to use for studying the books i had in mind were excel and cambridge checkpoints. my subjects are
-english adv (not sure if excel was good not using checkpoints. atar notes??)
-maths adv (not sure if excel was good but will be using cambridge, fitz and i use maths in focus at school which ik is shit but my teacher will kill me if i dont do hw)
-chemistry (excel and checkpoints looked good and i was researching conquering chem and im not sure if the latest edition matches the current syllabus)
-modern (checpoints not sure?? apparently excel is good. i have a lot of modern resources at school just need to know which ones to use pls)
-legal (we use cambridge at school but excel looked pretty darn good)
not really worried about price because everything should be at school or the local library.
English - Atar notes has some decent sample essays/creatives in theirs. Read the texts.
Maths adv - Cambridge
Chemistry - Pearson
Modern - probs the specific books
Legal - probably cambridge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)