facial masks (1 Viewer)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Hey I was wondering of anyone knew of any good face masks... I really need to start returning moisture into my face as well as well as help unclog pores. I mean I use proactive, it helps tha acne but I still get clogged pres, black heads and ist really dry.

Plus I want to just wear a mask to help improve my skin... anyone got any suggestions where I can buy a good one as well as cost?...well I know where, but what sort should I buy? whats good? any advice?

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Proactiv dries my skin something shocking!! I use an avon clay mask, dont know how good it is but i dont have any problems with it. You should try having a facial every now and then...i think it helps a bit and they will advise you based on your skin type as well.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
lourai*87 said:
Proactiv dries my skin something shocking!!.
lol agreed but t works so well

lourai*87 said:
I use an avon clay mask, dont know how good it is but i dont have any problems with it. You should try having a facial every now and then...i think it helps a bit and they will advise you based on your skin type as well.
hey thanks

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
hmmm budget... I guess it doenst really bother me as long as its good... I mean I cant afford $100's but if its a little pricy and a once every now ant then thing... as log as it works, Im cool with it.

kow_dude

HSC
lourai*87 said:
You should try having a facial every now and then...i think it helps a bit and they will advise you based on your skin type as well.
I don't recommend seeing a dermatologist as it is way too expensive. I used to get a facial done once a week which costed me $79 a session.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
lourai*87 said:
Proactiv dries my skin something shocking!! I use an avon clay mask, dont know how good it is but i dont have any problems with it. You should try having a facial every now and then...i think it helps a bit and they will advise you based on your skin type as well.

also yeah where would i get an avon clay mask? anywhere like chemists and such?

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
flipsyde said:
also yeah where would i get an avon clay mask? anywhere like chemists and such?
lol from avon..does your mum get avon pamphlets or anything? There are heaps of other brands that im sure would be better...thats just the one i use =p

I dont know if Garner has a mask, but i use the "blue" products in the morning, proactiv at night (less drying out i find...and doesnt bleach your clothes =p). Another brand is Young Solution, i used to use the charcoal one, but i was told clay would be better for my face.

Another one i used a few times was Montagne Jeunesse...theyre in little sachets you can get them from Kmart, theres all different types so have a look on the back what theyre used for. The one i used was like a gel that dries and then you peel it off, that seemed alright too.

It might seem like nothing works for me cos i try so many, but i think its just that i dont stick to them for long enough =D

kow_dude

HSC
Hi lourai*87, how much are the avon clay mask?

I used to use clearasil for years and saw little improvement. Actually, it caused a lot of dryness and itchiness to my face.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
brogan77 said:
I'll say it b4 any other troll does.

Facial mask....semen....lolz

lol
Oh No! my thread has been contaminated lol

salsydney

HSC
i use an avon mud mask, and its one of the best masks ive ever used... its like, less than $10, in the avon catalogue...

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
I was so surprised that it took 10 posts before someone made the semen remark. I was reading and reading just waiting for it.... man I've been here too long :rolleyes:

Anyway, if you skin is dry I would recommend the Estee Lauder So Moist Hydrating mask ($$$ though) or the L'Occitane Honey Comfort Mask. Both are available from your standard department store like Myer or David Jones.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
kow_dude said:
Hi lourai*87, how much are the avon clay mask?

I used to use clearasil for years and saw little improvement. Actually, it caused a lot of dryness and itchiness to my face.
I cant remember exactly how much, but i would say around $10 like salsydney said. Its not very expensive anyway. Its under "clearskin" (link below) if you want to see whats in it. Their other ranges are there too.

http://www.avon.com.au/products/products_sub.jsp?group=group_53688

http://www.montagnejeunesse.co.uk/portfolioface.html

Theyre the montagne jeunesse ones i was talking about. Its a UK site so not sure of prices. And yes i am aware that the models look very attractive with their leaves and zucchini :rolleyes:

premer

HSC
My mother owns a cosmetic company called Azura, or dead sea products. they are natural and cost onloy about $45 a tube, that will last about 1 month. you can get the whole range for around $ 675. need to know more? tell me and i will help.

Good Night Irene.....

subjectiv

HSC
N/A
There's a really good dermalogica moisture mask. You put it on overnight, and wash it off in the morning. The natio one is really good too! and much cheaper. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)