failed my first hsc task :-( (1 Viewer)

lemon02

HSC
Hey guys, so I got most of the results for my first hsc assessment tasks and I failed my biology horrifically. I am pretty sure I am last rank after getting 25% in the test lol. I go to a pretty top-ranked selective school and everyone is pretty competitive and so I just knew that I would do terribly in comparison to the rest of the cohort. Annoying as I am, I am still pretty high achieving, despite knowing how terrible I am and how little studying I do....... Is there any possibility of me studying my ass off this term and turning my mark around by the end of hsc to get a band 6 in biology? Thanks guys :)

Last edited:

g19

HSC
may i ask what rank ur school is?
anyway my friend who was an accelerant flopped his first 2u math exam (he got 40% ish which placed him around rank 70 out of 100 students) and he ended up getting a mid band 6. he went to a top 10 selective school. so yea its possible

Frostguard

HSC
You go to a highly ranked school which usually means your assessment tasks are a bit more difficult, in saying that if you know that you are behind, you just gotta put your head down study hard and maybe you can achieve your Band 6 goal for Biology. I was trash at biology (imfao legit was averaging 80% then I failed my trials HAHAHAH) but the point is so long as you put the effort (since you said you did not really study that much), feed off everyone else's competitiveness and use that to drive your success in this subject. Ask others for help if you need to, study hard and you'll be alright!!!!! Good Luck!!

lemon02

HSC
yeah i'm in one of the top ten as well haha thanks for the inspo story

lemon02

HSC
aw thanks so much man, ill try my best this term :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)