Failed trials?? Do I still have a chance (1 Viewer)

Vanillacupcake

HSC
Hi,
My aim is to get an ATAR of 60
I did okay in my assessments, My rankings were low but I always passed my assessments
However, my trials was a failure (I still have two exams to go)
I always and I mean ALWAYS make sure I study well for an exam. However, due to spending too much time on my society and culture major I did not have time to study as much as I would of liked to. So when I went into modern history yesterday, I ended up having to make things up in my essays.
Meanwhile Advanced English and genny maths was a failure as I didn’t have time to complete the exam. I technically completed English but it was extremely rushed as I couldn’t even write proper sentences. Maths I spent 3 hours a day studying around the week before the exam. The questions were easy and I know I could of done well...yet I did not have time to complete 1 and a half sections. Overall, my legal studies exam is the only one I feel okay about.
I’m predicting my exam marks will be about 30-50%

I’m just stressed that this is going to ruin my ATAR. I know that this is not a true representation of how I would usually approach an exam as it was full of anxiety just trying to remember basics and at least complete exams. Can I still achieve a 60 ATAR with the way I have gone??

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
HSC externals still count for 50% of your overall HSC mark. Study hard, and it is still possible!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)