Failing already??? (HSC '10) (1 Viewer)

Jade ED

HSC
I just started year 12, we have already done our first assessments (most worth 10%-20%) for most subjects and I'm so worried. I'm not doing as well as I hoped I would, especially in physics. :cry: I don't know why...I understand the work and just messed up. My school is extremely competitive, will I be able to catch back up in ranks?

Merry Christmas everyone! :tree:

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
Happened to me in math, just hope that the percentage gap between you and the top ranker isn't too high. If it's about 10% to even 30%, you still have a chance if you work hard.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
There's still plenty of time to catch up and don't worry you're not alone - lots of people screw up at the beginning hence the lower weightings at the beginning of yr 12 ;)

Geologic

Banned
HSC
Yes, just remember how much physics scales up. If you put in the work you will be fine. Don't stress so much. Once you finish VCE (I don't know what it is in NSW, UAI?) you will look back and laugh at how seriously you took it.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Yes, just remember how much physics scales up. If you put in the work you will be fine. Don't stress so much. Once you finish VCE (I don't know what it is in NSW, UAI?) you will look back and laugh at how seriously you took it.
It's called the HSC (Higher school certificate) but the overall rank is called the ATAR (used to be called the UAI) :)

M@ster P

HSC
There's still plenty of time to catch up and don't worry you're not alone - lots of people screw up at the beginning hence the lower weightings at the beginning of yr 12 ;)
lol not my school, the first english assessment is worth 30% and I stuffed up and the trial was only worth 20% (did well) - this made it so hard to catch up, my school got their weightings messed up

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
lol not my school, the first english assessment is worth 30% and I stuffed up and the trial was only worth 20% (did well) - this made it so hard to catch up, my school got their weightings messed up
Yeah, it sounds like those weightings are stuffed lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)