Failing physics internals, impact on atar? (1 Viewer)

dees22

HSC
Hi everyone, I m kinda depressed rn. I got my physics internal result back. And i failed in it.
For physics, First internal task, I barely passed
and Second one (this one) i failed

I really tried my best, like level best, problem was only time. Is it still possible to get 90 ATAR? I have confidence I will do well in one internal left and in trials and HSC. Its that my these two internal marks are so bad. In other subjects I am average, and going well in some of them and OK in others. My rank for physics internals is definately like in bottom, wayyy low. So is it still possible to get 90 + ATAR?
Thank you.

Avazo123

HSC
Dont worry bro ur def good. Make sure you take some time to learn from your mistakes. It sucks getting a shit mark when you tried really hard but you just gotta move on and learn. U should remember that you've only done about 25 % of your total physics mark (im assuming both of your assessment tasks that you've done are 25% weighting each), so you can definatly get above 90 considering physics isnt the only subject you do.

Eitherway, 90 is really high. Getting like 80 or even 70 still offers a lot of top courses. Dont worry :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)