Fantastic Mr. Fox (1 Viewer)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Absolutely delightful. Wonderful visuals and casting and typical Wes Anderson feel to it.

Definitely go and see this.

philphie

Banned
HSC
i haven't seen it yet but i thought Clooney was an odd choice made by Anderson considering his track record of maintaining a certain 'family'. did that Indian guy have a role in this one? was their a slow motion scene like in all of his other films?

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
i suppose by that logic meryl streep was an incorrect choice also given angelica houston's prominence in most of the others. to streep's defence, the character would never have been right for houston because she didn't do the usual control the operation/save the day routine.

i thought that clooney was perfect, he fitted the character so well, and i guess that's what anderson was going for.

which indian are you talking about?

philphie

Banned
HSC
you that small old guy, the one who was apparently an assassin in the The Royal Tenenbaums.

philphie

Banned
HSC
what!?!?!?!?!?!?

now you're going to tell me there is no slow motion scene

philphie

Banned
HSC
Wes Anderson has these certain motifs in his films. like the yellow futura font, a certain 'cast' family and that slow motion scene

alax dillon

HSC
Wes Anderson has these certain motifs in his films. like the yellow futura font, a certain 'cast' family and that slow motion scene
this is going to make me appear stupid but i have no idea what youre talking about

philphie

Banned
HSC
Wes Anderson is the director of the film which is based on Roald Dahl's book

philphie

Banned
HSC
yah.

i have to say i think i'm behaving very well at the moment considering on most situations i would have just went fucking crazy at you

alax dillon

HSC
yah.

i have to say i think i'm behaving very well at the moment considering on most situations i would have just went fucking crazy at you

why would you go crazy at me?

well then i really appreciate it. thank you :)

philphie

Banned
HSC
i sometimes get angry when people don't know certain things even though i shouldn't. that's it. that's why i'll never be a teacher

alax dillon

HSC
i sometimes get angry when people don't know certain things even though i shouldn't. that's it. that's why i'll never be a teacher
haha thats probably a wise career choice.
maybe you should just try the whole breathing deeply and counting to ten thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)