Father arranged prostitute for virgin son (1 Viewer)

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
This is what some call PROGRESS? Western civilization is under threat. Not from Islam but from the liberal left who claim to be the defenders of humanity, but are truly the defenders of the devil himself.

When the lord himself returns to us earthly beings, he shall set us all on the right path.

Amen
But if he was going to fuck the prostitute, in which it may seem reasonable to assume the possibility of her having a STI, would you recommend the boy wear a condom?

I mean surely as the mass-indicted moral figure of the West, you wouldn't want a 14 year old to live with AID's?

Pope Benedict

Banned
HSC
No.
For who is to say that the prostitute could create a new life in for this world?

Last edited:

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
No.
For who is to say that the prostitute could create a new life in for this world?
Thank you your holiness.

But if we take a look at your moral decision, under an economic framework, your choice wouldn't appear to be maximising moral choices.

I mean, the fact he is going to have sex (and does) should be a sunk cost. Why not make the right decision to stop the boy getting AIDS, given that he will have sex either way?

Pope Benedict

Banned
HSC
This is the problem with so called economic modernists. Do you not see the greater picture? is their a veil across your eyes? Yes, the act of sex is going to be done, but why stop the possibility of a new child being born?

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
No.
Could

See, there is a large amount of probability in that.

If we assume she does have an STI, such as HIV, the boy will get it.

Also, that future child would also be HIV+.

Then there is the morality of making a sexually explorative boy (due to natural biological desires) be a father at 14 yrs old, which raises all sorts of ethical considerations not only the effect it will have on him, but also the baby and the greater 'family unit', which Catholics love o so mighty!

Pope Benedict

Banned
HSC
For as long as there is a possibly for life to be born inside the prostitute, the catholic stance will be the same for all eternity.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
We can all take credence that Pope Benedict is also a troll, and his trolling of the Pope further satirises the ridiculous position of the church....

y am in such a vindictive mood, forgive me father, im going back to my accounting assignment :D

Pope Benedict

Banned
HSC
Blasphemy! For the pope is no troll but the gate keeper to the heavens above us.

I will pray for the prostitute to find Jesus.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
This is what some call PROGRESS? Western civilization is under threat. Not from Islam but from the liberal left who claim to be the defenders of humanity, but are truly the defenders of the devil himself.

When the lord himself returns to us earthly beings, he shall set us all on the right path.

Amen
Nah, from Islam too.
tEH aRAbZ r CumINg!!1

Eclipse008

HSC
N/A
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)