Feeling Down? Stressed? Here's a Remedy (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
yes, this is weird. but seriously, do it. i've been on a high for an hour.

listen to 'in the navy' by the village people, and eat something really unhealthy at the same time.
it works.

i've had it on repeat all morning and it makes me laugh every time.

cheer up guys!!!

Mumma

HSC
I just laugh at how badly I did
I thought ewe meant llama
LOL

sideshowtim

HSC
Coming on here and seeing that alot of people aren't too confident about how they went is making me feel a bit better.

maskd

HSC
Hahaha I looked up Ewe, it's a group of people, I thought it was a breed of horse. Oh dear.

# The Ewe people are a people of southern Ghana and Togo. They speak the Ewe language and are related to other speakers of Gbe languages as the Fon and the Aja of Togo and Benin. They have come to their present territory from the east. The Ewe are essentially a patrilineal people, the founder of a community became the chief and was usually succeeded by his paternal relatives.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ewe_(people)

Aaron06

To Rid The Disease
HSC
This morning I was listening to land of light by freedom call.

It helped heaps with it's uplifting beat. Lol

Mumma

HSC
maskd said:
Hahaha I looked up Ewe, it's a group of people, I thought it was a breed of horse. Oh dear.

# The Ewe people are a people of southern Ghana and Togo. They speak the Ewe language and are related to other speakers of Gbe languages as the Fon and the Aja of Togo and Benin. They have come to their present territory from the east. The Ewe are essentially a patrilineal people, the founder of a community became the chief and was usually succeeded by his paternal relatives.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ewe_(people)
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
"the shorn ewes like ghosts ...
stopped chewing to stare at her
the squint of their yellow eyes..."

AHAHAHAHAHHA
they're sheep hahahahaha :rofl: :rofl:

Royalist

HSC
Agreed.
Thanks BOS for that useless piece of information. I will totally use the word ewes again in life.

trb-60

HSC
my remedy, along with my mates, wen we finished all our exams, we're making a fire, all our books, everything that has represented our learning experience at school, books, notes, handouts, it will make a nice fire, really looking forward to it!

B35tY

HSC
Dah the word ewe is common usage, everyone should've known that, or they'd have an asterisk and explain it to you at the bottom.

It's your own fault people.

ShAzABoB

HSC
I didnt know what "nomad" was... :( Was i the only one with this problem??? :confused: People are upset about the 'ewe' thing... lol...

N

Newberry

trb-60 said:
my remedy, along with my mates, wen we finished all our exams, we're making a fire, all our books, everything that has represented our learning experience at school, books, notes, handouts, it will make a nice fire, really looking forward to it!

ok, that would be a good idea...except for the fact that there is a total fire ban and if you get caught you can go to jail for 14 years

almightyBZZZ

Snib Control Officer.
HSC
ShAzABoB said:
I didnt know what "nomad" was... :( Was i the only one with this problem??? :confused: People are upset about the 'ewe' thing... lol...
Hahaha the first thing I heard when I came out was my friend going
"What the <i>hell</i> is a nomad??" and everybody laughed at him.

And then I was like "Um...is it someone who doesn't belong anywhere?" and that answer wasn't good enoguh so they laughed at me too.

Never fear. You weren't the only one =)

akd

HSC
N/A
I've been thinking about burning my stimulus booklet, though.[/quote]

haha too true!!!! me and my class mates have decided to have a ceremonial burning of not only our notes and booklet, but the actual hamlet book as well.....then we will pull out the keg and everyones invited!! party on the basketball court!! but this is after monday, until then will be studying hard!!
another remedy for stress.....taunting siblings or snapping at patient and supportive parents and boyfriends.....i mean boyfriend lol!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)