Final Comments:To Shakespeare et. al. (Farewell wishes-goodbye!) (1 Viewer)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Now that journeys and Shakespeare et. al. are out of the way, do you have any final comments and messages to leave for them as you leave them behind?

To Shakespeare, the tragedy of King Lear is that we have to study it.
I've been feeling down since paper 2. Join me in adding your farewell wishes to your composers of your texts.

H

housemouse

In the end, I actually thought Shakespeare was okay cause Hamlet wasnt that bad even though i slept through the lessons where my class got to watch the movie version of Hamlet.

royaaran

HSC
yes i have a comment for them...

SCREW YOU ALL, YOU KILLED MY LIFE, IF YOU WERE'NT ALREADY DEAD IDE KILL YA AGAIN!!!

ahh....that felt good...such relief =]

i actually ripped most of my english papers today....lol....

If we didnt have to write about those stupid techniques and themes then yes i would say a heartfelt farewell to the composers..but since thats not the case all i have to say is...

thankgod we never have to see them again ( hopefully) :|

Cabrello

HSC
Shakespeare, you said goodbye to us in the Tempest, but I wish that were the end, but you still have me in your power because I'm stuck with revenge tragedy for extension english

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
royaaran said:

SCREW YOU ALL, YOU KILLED MY LIFE, IF YOU WERE'NT ALREADY DEAD IDE KILL YA AGAIN!!!

If we didnt have to write about those stupid techniques and themes then yes i would say a heartfelt farewell to the composers..but since thats not the case all i have to say is...

Wow. I've sound someone much more sinister than me. I don't blame you though, a lot of us were "wooohoo-ing" after the exam. I should be blaming the Board of Studies for giving evil questions rather than for hard texts.

samantha_s

HSC
To Shakespeare et. al.,

I didn't mind learning what we did in English but I have to say I'm glad it's over. Keep it real!

Love,
Samantha

sandersen

si seulement...
HSC
royaaran said:

Haha- I feel your pain! I actually didn't mind the learning about the texts in class, but the cramming over the weekend killed me.

"How did this illuminate your perspective of the wild?" IT DIDN'T FUCK OFF
Who cares how BR and BNW relate to each other - they weren't meant to.
Why should I care about the themes.values.readings.interpretations of Lear.? How will this be useful in any area of my future life?
Tellign the truth - at least Frontline was funny. But analysing it sucks shit.
Goodbye English texts I wont miss you.

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
Yo shakespeare kit man.

We tight like this *does that twisty thing with the fingers*

We gon rep our hood nigga, ELIZABETHAN WHAT!!!

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Enough, about Shakespeare.
Moving on to Shirley Geok-Lin Lim -genii loci? Don't ever put Latin words in an english text. The subject is not called Latin.

sophieadele

HSC
Go and burn in hell Shakespeare, for the hours of misery you made me endure.
you know the tempest actually bored me so much that i fell asleep when we had to read it in english. i am one of about 20 others who also fell asleep in those lessons. clearly that says something about the works of Shakespeare.
I think i may go and rip up the copy of The Tempest. or better yet, send it on a plane to the eskimos and let the wolves tear those horrible pages, full of words that Shakespeare invented so he could confuse the crap out of people.

smely

HSC
Yasu! Arivarderchi! Arevour! Sayonnara! Ciao! Das Vedanya! Alfweidezen! Aloha! Dopobachenya! Dovigenye! Good bye, Good Ridance and SEE YOU NEVER! SHAKESPEARE WITH UR WEIRD E AT THE END OF UR NAME AND UR STUPID ANTONY AND CLEOPATRA WITH UR DUMB POWERPLAY AND NEGATIVE PROPAGANDA!.....

That's all i have to say...

beststreet

HSC
N/A
did shakespeare have any competition? was there any contest for playrights back in his era? he would have racked up an oscar every year the mad bastard. i want to know "why shakespeare?"

sherryshoo

HSC
dear mr shakespeare and mr stoppard

congratulations on both managing to write utter and usless peices of well to put it plainly crap.
if i ever have to hear about contextual comparison again (1) i will desecrate shakespeare's grave and (2) i will hunt stoppard down and stab his eyes out :)

thankyou for driving me half insane for a year trying to grasp why on earth you mr stoppard needed to transform usless elizabethan crap only to pay out modern society as nihlistic basterds. we are all aware no one gives two shits anymore about fate or destiny or just what death means. my god its been 500 years, the poor dick heads who first ponderd it are dead and we are all well aware now of our world.
Im glad rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead because otherwise i would be forced to kill them myself. Dear Hamlet, stop being a whingy basterd and accept your uncle bumped off your dad so he could shag your mother SHIT HAPPENS! to be or not to be is NOT the question the question is what will it take to shut you up??

kind regards
sarah

p.s if i find the examiners who set the advanced modules paper i always also be gouging out your eyes :D

Cabrello

HSC
so glad someone mentioned stoppard, i didnt do R&G are dead,but I've read it.

I reckon Stoppards worse than Shakespeare, at least Shakespeares old and we cant blame him for speaking weird, Stoppards just off his face

T

Testpilot

Studying Shakespeare made me want to build a time machine and go back in time and kill him. Wait is that normal?

fallen__angel

Nocturnal Member
HSC
Uni Grad
gracerawl88 said:
you suck shakespeare. hope your rotting in your grave
hey it's not his fault - he only did it to make a living. blame it on BOS for setting his texts and making us compare to his context.

and here's my message to the BoardOS:
WTF are you guys thinking? you try writing three 1000 words extended responses in two hours damnit. see if you can actually finish two. go to hell. and can't you be more considerate towards half the state who can't write fast like robots while trying to construct decent sentences that actually make sense? shame on you!

fallen__angel

Nocturnal Member
HSC
Uni Grad
gracerawl88 said:
you suck shakespeare. hope your rotting in your grave
hey it's not his fault - he only did it to make a living. blame it on BOS for setting his texts and making us compare to his context.

and here's my message to the BoardOS:
WTF are you guys thinking? you try writing three 1000 words extended responses in two hours damnit. see if you can actually finish two. go to hell. and can't you be more considerate towards half the state who can't write fast like robots while trying to construct decent sentences that actually make sense? shame on you!

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
Although Shakespeare wasn't exactly my cup of tea, I feel more hatred for the fags at the Board of Studies who set the papers.
What were you thinking? Who asks stupid questions like that? Did you want 75% of the state look dumb? I had read a theory by someone on here that was saying the HSC is getting easier every year, just because John Howard wants Australia's education system to look better. Now, I didn't really believe this when I first read it, and now after those fucking papers I totally don't believe it.
I thought if I knew the bloody fucking texts off by heart then I could actually frigon get a decent mark, but nooooooo! The Board of Studies asses had to write the crappest paper ever. All questions were ambiguous and hard to interpret and now after years of working my butt off in this subject, I FAIL THE LAST EXAM. Thankyou retardos.
Back to the topic, goodbye Shakespeare. Though I cannot say I will miss you, it was a pleasure sleeping through your King Lear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)