Final Exam Marks (1 Viewer)

HSC
Just a question, do you ever find out what you actually got in your final exam??

Or they just give you what is on E student and thats it?

Thanks.

Tabris

HSC
Re: Question

In one of my law electives, the convenor posted on blackboard the breakdown of everyone's marks in each assessment - including the final take-home assignment.

The cumulative mark was identical to the mark on e student.

I am not sure whether the individual marks for each assessment were subjected to scaling.

In another law unit - LAW314, the convenor posts an excel spreadsheet with the breakdown of everyone's mark according to each assessments as well as the amount your final mark was scaled by.

As for ECFS units, they have never disclosed my final exam marks.

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

It really seems that the couple of law units (where you get back your marks for the exam) are an exception. In most subjects, you don't get your final exam mark back.

Peartie

HSC

You have a right to ask to see your final exam if you really want to...thats what i was told (and our class encouraged to do) by the convenor of German...

X

xeuyrawp

You have a right to ask to see your final exam if you really want to...thats what i was told (and our class encouraged to do) by the convenor of German...
Oh really? Hmm I've never heard that... Will have to look into it.

HSC

Yeah, I asked one of my lecturers for my final exam mark etc.. see what happends

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)