Final round offer enrolment? (1 Viewer)

thisiswar

HSC
Hey guys
Well I just got an offer in the final round for B Applied finance with B Actuarial Studies and i went on estudent and accepted the offer already. I've also submitted the commonwealth assist form. However now i dont really know what to do...i know i have to go on campus to enrol officially but there doesnt seem to be an allocated time for when i should go. Can anyone help me?

And also on estudent when i click "Enrol into my units" it says there are no components for me to enrol into. Any advice on why this is would be nice :)

And lastly, i accidently clicked the "city campus" on the commonwealth assist form instead of the "north ryde campus" (which i think is where my course will be held) and I can't edit it or anything =( Does it matter or is there any way i can change it?

Sorry for all my questions. Someone please help me:blink2:

thisiswar

HSC
Second note:
This comes up when i try to register for enrolment

"Enrolment Preparation Session
Your Enrolment Preparation Session (EPS) will outline what you need to know to plan your first year of studies in your course, and other essential information which will get you started on the right foot at Macquarie. You should complete your EPS and then fill out a proposed Program Form before Academic Advising. "

thisiswar

HSC
Yes i went there but then it says i have to complete an EPS (shown in my second post) before i can continue and then there's only a link that brings me back to the previous page. Do you know what an EPS is and how i complete it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)