Finding Pd Hard (1 Viewer)

gadbil

DALAL*****DALAL
HSC
hey guys, im finding pd like really hard to study for i never thought it was gona be like this, but thers soooo much content and information to learn its driving me crazy. Everytime i open my book i look at the work then quickly close it..... is anyone else finding it hard as well?

Adam.Meads

HSC
Without Wings said:
Don't forget to use the syllabus along with your textbook/class notes for structure and to work out what content you need to know :)
I'd just like to reinforce the importance of learning the dot points from the syllabus. I don't think its all that hard to expand on them, its just the learning them that takes a while.

Once you commit them to memory, learn what they mean, and try and get specific examples (death rates, etc)

I'm sure you'll be fine :)

gadbil

DALAL*****DALAL
HSC
thanx for ur advice guys im just feelinjg very stresd atm

Adam.Meads

HSC
gadbil said:
thanx for ur advice guys im just feelinjg very stresd atm
Haha don't worry, if I could feel nervous over exams, I would be starting to stress out a bit over PE soon too.

Have you got the Excel text book?

If so, periodically work through that, remembering the topics, and some basic info on each dot point.

You are right, it is a very content ladened course, and there is alot to learn.

I have done about maybe 9 - 10 hours study for it thus far, and I feel I know most of the dot points and the info about them pretty well.

Best of luck to you, I'm sure you'll be OK. Its not the end of the world if you dont go OK anyways :)

Good luck, see you on the other side!

jackbbhs

HSC
Adam.Meads said:
Haha don't worry, if I could feel nervous over exams, I would be starting to stress out a bit over PE soon too.

Have you got the Excel text book?

If so, periodically work through that, remembering the topics, and some basic info on each dot point.

You are right, it is a very content ladened course, and there is alot to learn.

I have done about maybe 9 - 10 hours study for it thus far, and I feel I know most of the dot points and the info about them pretty well.

Best of luck to you, I'm sure you'll be OK. Its not the end of the world if you dont go OK anyways :)

Good luck, see you on the other side!
he feeds lies

jkwii

Ultimate Member
HSC
i was struggling kinda last yr biut have this sweet teacher who basically tells us what to do (study wise).

he says basically whatever the teacher covers in class should be summarised by u on the same day... something to do with short term to long term memory... after u do that for each sub topic, u look at each of the heading and orally say what its about...

if ur struggling for questions buy the macquarie study guide its really good for questions...

then as u finished the topic; u re summarise ur little summaries of each heading in ur book to like say 8-10pgs.

ive done the first core... so PM if u want my notes...

Kal Varsen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)