Finishing the entire syllabus these hols (1 Viewer)

Mr.GreyCells

HSC
Hi,
I'm just curious about the amount of studying everyone is going to finish during the holidays.
To people who've already finished the HSC, how did you utilise your time in the holidays? Also, just an fyi, my efficiency in studying during school days is really low because I feel really tired and my head is teeming with stimulations from a variety of environments at school therefore any advice like resting or avoiding burnout during holidays is not gonna work for me because I have rested more than enough during the term.
Personally, I am aiming for a min 99 ATAR and I want to make sure I complete my entire syllabus for the ten units I have (well 8 units excluding English) during these hols. Would that work?
Also, what sort of efficiency do top scorers in the HSC have? For sciences specifically I can do 2 inquiry questions/chapters a day, is that enough? Should I pitch in a chapter of maths as well?
:)

Last edited:

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
If you are aiming 99+ then it's probably quite beneficial. I did a bit less than all topics like 3 topics and nothing for English other than editing essays. The amount you should do also depends on your ability. If you think you are going to struggle getting the 99+ then yeah more now is better.

The pace you do it at doesn't matter, learn the content properly vs trying to speed through it

Mr.GreyCells

HSC
If you are aiming 99+ then it's probably quite beneficial. I did a bit less than all topics like 3 topics and nothing for English other than editing essays. The amount you should do also depends on your ability. If you think you are going to struggle getting the 99+ then yeah more now is better.

The pace you do it at doesn't matter, learn the content properly vs trying to speed through it
When you say topics do you mean Inquiry questions or subjects?

jkjkjk

HSC
Hi,
I'm just curious about the amount of studying everyone is going to finish during the holidays.
To people who've already finished the HSC, how did you utilise your time in the holidays? Also, just an fyi, my efficiency in studying during school days is really low because I feel really tired and my head is teeming with stimulations from a variety of environments at school therefore any advice like resting or avoiding burnout during holidays is not gonna work for me because I have rested more than enough during the term.
Personally, I am aiming for a min 99 ATAR and I want to make sure I complete my entire syllabus for the ten units I have (well 8 units excluding English) during these hols. Would that work?
Also, what sort of efficiency do top scorers in the HSC have? For sciences specifically I can do 2 inquiry questions/chapters a day, is that enough? Should I pitch in a chapter of maths as well?
(P.S. Sorry if I rambled too much):)
what subjects do you do

lolzlolz

HSC
Hi,
(P.S. Sorry if I rambled too much):)
do you mean finishing all the notes for the entire syllabus??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)