First Day of Year 12 (1 Viewer)

Ambility

HSC
Re: Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread

How was everyone's first day of year 12?
Basically just getting results back from the preliminary course, and the usual first day stuff - that is talking about the topic were doing, the course, arrangements, etc.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

unproductive and heat made me extremely drowsy for the rest of the day gg
Well at least its meant to be cooler tomorrow

blackbird_14

HSC

Basically just getting results back from the preliminary course, and the usual first day stuff - that is talking about the topic were doing, the course, arrangements, etc.
Yeah same here.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
We started Year 10 maths for 2U (Probability) and realised how fucked I am for Physics :D Still hyped, working into the momentum :)

AppleTea

HSC
whilst all you plebs had to go to school i got to chill behind a fan and wait till the weather drops back into the 20s :thrust:
butt rip... no seriously my butt is going to rip from the fisting ill get by marks on wed

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
whilst all you plebs had to go to school i got to chill behind a fan and wait till the weather drops back into the 20s :thrust:
butt rip... no seriously my butt is going to rip from the fisting ill get by marks on wed
Prelim becomes irrelevant so no worries.

T-R-O-L-O-L

TOO GOOD TO BE CLASSIFIED
HSC
Failed my Physics prelim coming last in the cohort. Got a lot of messages from people asking me what happened and I was honestly done with it. Finished Year 12 coming 2nd in the class. Prelims mean nothing, so don't let them affect you.
That's good to here for those of us who don't have any hope because of aoir prelims, especially Physics.

astroman

HSC
We started Year 10 maths for 2U (Probability) and realised how fucked I am for Physics :D Still hyped, working into the momentum :)
TBH Yr 12 physics has more rote than yr 11, yr 11 has more calculations, yr 12 you get lots more content, especially in M&G and I2I

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
TBH Yr 12 physics has more rote than yr 11, yr 11 has more calculations, yr 12 you get lots more content, especially in M&G and I2I
YEEESSSS! The maths part of Physics isn't hard, I just never get the right numbers from like an electric circuit! The maths isn't hard, just figuring out which numbers are the right one to use TAT!

We did probability on the first day which is underneath the 2U/3U syllabus and like my teacher was like "Year 10 maths to start Year 12 off //big ass grin"

I'm guessing WLL learnt some of the probability which is in 2 unit mathematics, in year 10.
^

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
Ideas to Implementation is basically the history of Quantum of physics

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Omg I'm really pumped
aTAr aim 99.95 state rank all rounders law at UNSW
4u maths Eco Chem adv english I got this
Loving all my subjects so far

sourmilk

HSC
Im sort of ready, not really.
But I found out business is going to be a piece of shit this time, compared to prelims.
Legal however is going to be interesting, compared to prelims.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)