First post in our brand spankin' new sub-forum : ) (1 Viewer)

Perhaps

HSC
N/A
Ack, I've been all annoyed at my lack of wittiness in my titles too. Since I'm using two films I thought that I'd draw from those (which isn't that hard to do), but every time that I try and think of something that works, a Shakespeare quote pops into my head.

They're good quotes to use, but Shakespeare is completely irrelevant. I'm thinking of mentioning bits of the plays that I use the quotes from in the sections whilst supporting my argument just so I can use those damned headings! Lol. :p

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Hey, about Viva Voce (has anyone had theirs yet?) What happens if the teachers ask you a question about whether anyone has influenced your major work or whether you have any mentors, but no one has really helped you in anyway, how do u answer that???

does that make sense?

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
You discuss the positive impact that networking with other students who are undertaking the course and this assists you through your solving your problems. Do we count? :)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
lol ohh yes i get it now. Thanks Will :) My tutor says vivas are a great way to bullshit. Hm...I wish I had bullshitting skills. I was last in line when God gave those skills out!

Anyway, my vivas are tomorrow, so wish me luck! If I don't pass out before I get into the room, then I shall consider myself lucky...

aud

HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
lol ohh yes i get it now. Thanks Will :) My tutor says vivas are a great way to bullshit. Hm...I wish I had bullshitting skills. I was last in line when God gave those skills out!

Anyway, my vivas are tomorrow, so wish me luck! If I don't pass out before I get into the room, then I shall consider myself lucky...
Good luck~! If all else fails, just point and scream "look, ninjas~!!" and run away quickly :D

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
good luck! I was sooo nervous about mine, but it went really well without much prep on my behalf.

SuZiE HiGh

SuZiE HiGh
HSC
Is anyone doing their critical response on 'advertising' or anything remotely related to advertising? And how is everyone going with their drafts? Has anyone finished?

CYa

----------------
LifEs a Joke, So Dont ForGEt to LauGh at THe PunCHLinEs

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Originally posted by aud
Good luck~! If all else fails, just point and scream "look, ninjas~!!" and run away quickly :D
lol It was all good so I didn't need to do the ninja thing. But I did keep it in mind!
Originally posted by glycerine
good luck! I was sooo nervous about mine, but it went really well without much prep on my behalf.
It took so much strength for me not to bawl my eyes out before hand. I was so nervous! It was so daunting as well, but I came out quite happy with it! So glad it's over :)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
hehe me too. am not looking forward to the report and reflection statement, but! i can only bs marginally well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)