First week whinging! (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
This forum is a bit dead, so here is a thread to whinge or jump up and down for joy about first week back at uni this semester.

For me is has been strange because I only have uni on Monday and Tuesday....

Also, I have the same tutor for 2 out of my 3 subjects, and she is kinda boring. On Monday she spent 1 hr 40 mins going through the subject outline... I mean all of us are in second year and above, I think we understand how to read one.... I'm all for a brief runthrough, but she read every single part, even the bit about councelling at the end!

Then last night I had radio and I think it will be a good subject but because I had to do the night class, because the day class clashed with another subject, I am in with nearly all postgrads so I hope they don't try and boss me around and stuff when we have to do group work.

But yeah that was my first week of classes, it was good to see everyone again, but I'm not that keen on the subject I have on Mondays and not sure about my other subject either, I will just have to wait and see how they turn out.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
been a quiet week, trying to find people i know in the same classes as i!
changing clinicals
ARGH@ the 9 o clock starts.
Im so tired.
thank god i've got a day off tmr.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Company Law is boring =\, Audit is hard and SITPP is a lot of work. Another subject tomorrow.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
its been a boring week, just lecturers rambling about the details of the course etc...
omg yeah heaps boring. my friends are liking the Science one with Stella
LOL friend wanted to throw up after one bottle of smirnoff black :lol:

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
dark`secrets said:
omg yeah heaps boring. my friends are liking the Science one with Stella
LOL friend wanted to throw up after one bottle of smirnoff black :lol:
what im missing a background story here :(

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
there's a science teacher named stella!?!?!?! :D im so there!

in other news: does anyone know where i can find complete subject guides online for stuff im not enrolled in? :eek:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Purp|e said:
there's a science teacher named stella!?!?!?! :D im so there!

in other news: does anyone know where i can find complete subject guides online for stuff im not enrolled in? :eek:
ask one of the people who are enroled in that subject.

pushthebutton

my first week has been pretty awful cause I decided to be proactive and social by letting fate decide which tutorials I was going to be in (and not planning with my friends before to make sure we were in the same tutorials together) soooo ... i've ended up in tutorials without my buddies, and when everyone paired off to do their tutorial presentations, I was left out cause there's an odd number of people in the class! so i've got to do an hour long tutorial presentation by myself! it shits me so much.

and on a (sorta) unrelated note - those flowing boho skirts and wide belts are so ugly and I see them everywhere. Please stop.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Don't knock boho.... I was in to boho before cosmo was.

But I also have ended up in tuts/subjects without any of my friends :( which sucks a bit. I mean, being with them for at least one class would have been nice, that was the case for me last semester and it was good. Plus we all got really good grades in that subject.

pizzaman57

Insert Custom Title Here
HSC
SashatheMan said:
i got 3 tuts and 3 lectures on one monday . but i only have two days a week of uni
wow dude, how'd u manage to get 3 subjects in one day?
i'm doin bus/comp too and if there's any way to reduce the number of dayz ending at 9pm that'd be sweet...

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
He's doing International Business instead, which he would have replaced with one of his other subjects.

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
are any of you dudes doing 1st year MPO? was anyone in that lecture today? was that really her twin sister?

MoNNiE

HSC
first week whinging..
hmmm
why are 75% of my classes at nite!!! >_<
STUPID 8:30pm finishes!!

fatmuscle

HSC
1. I got rorted 1 mark in a subject last year and only got 84. missed out by 1 miserable mark from an HD!!! ARGH!!! but i'm going to fight for it

2. I got knocked back and can't do my 5th subject. stupid co-ordinator!!! now i either gotta do summer school or spend $$$ doing 1 subject next sem. which is NEXT YEAR and i can't graduate on time

3. stupid classes have been moved about and i'm ending up getting too much time than expected between my classes

ARGH @ UTS

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
fatmuscle said:
1. I got rorted 1 mark in a subject last year and only got 84. missed out by 1 miserable mark from an HD!!! ARGH!!! but i'm going to fight for it

2. I got knocked back and can't do my 5th subject. stupid co-ordinator!!! now i either gotta do summer school or spend $$$ doing 1 subject next sem. which is NEXT YEAR and i can't graduate on time

3. stupid classes have been moved about and i'm ending up getting too much time than expected between my classes

ARGH @ UTS

why you have another subject to complete? did you fail something? i thought if you keep doing 4 subjects a semester you finish evenly

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
mature age students = death. STOP ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS AND JUST ACCEPT THAT THE LECTURER IS RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)