First year booklists (1 Viewer)

hannahxxx

HSC
Wanting to be a clever child and avoid the rush, I went onto the uni co-op website to find a book list for my degree. I was thinking that if I started looking for the texts now I might have time to get them second hand (I'm rlly poor at the moment). But Mq is the only uni that needs your id and password before it'll give you any info about the books you need . At the moment I only have my e-student details (which are different to the ID and password needed for text lists).

I've heard we get the details I'm after at O-week, but that's a while off isn't it?
In my b arts for sem 1 I was wondering what texts were required for WST110, CUL100, SOC175 and LING109. Can any1 help out?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
haha genius! thanks!

edit: :eek: without recommended texts mine currently comes to $600. if they add any more :chainsaw:

Last edited:

Kegs

HSC
I still cant findthis shit after a week of you guys explaining it. Can someone take a screenshot and show me where I am meant to be looking. I am close to giving up.

Good_riceZ

Go the Rabbitohs!
HSC
lol thats macq for ya eh

actually i dunno exactly what you are talking about

but if you want books

just copy paste my link into new page/tab whatever
then replace **** with your unit code name

so want to see books for geos111? paste geos111 over the four stars and you should see the text book list for that unit...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
see attachment below
i think this site is what taught me you could click on the 'student info' tab. it doesn't look clickable.
but good_r's way is great

Hobbsee

HSC
Seriously, just go into the uni.

Most of the books on the list they dont publish online, but the folders at co-op have them all for first semester.

Of course, i wouldnt *buy* them there - just take pen and paper, write down the name, author, edition, and price. then look elsewhere :)

textbookexchange.com.au is really good :)

*grumbles at them not appearing to have all the textbooks she needs*

P

pLuvia

iambored said:
see attachment below
i think this site is what taught me you could click on the 'student info' tab. it doesn't look clickable.
Yeh I went into that but some of the books aren't listed on the Coop bookshop yet, or there is an error when I click "Books" :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
wooo out of 6 subjects, i got one thats not giving an error or TBA

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
iambored said:
see attachment below
doh! i never thought of clicking that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)