For Ppl Who Got BAD/AVERAGE RESULTS! (1 Viewer)

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
tired of hearing that so far everyone on this site has done so well???

I want to hear about people who did not so well...And I am not talking about people who complain because their marks/hsc wasnt 99.9 as oposed to 99....

I would say that I didn't go as well as most of the people here so far.... But I am happy with my results... SO PEOPLE HAVE NO SHAME IN POSTING RESULTS/UAI HERE!!

(for english, maths and legal I got band 4's and proud.... yeah not THAT bad, but still bad compared to the people getting band 6's in every subject!! Oh well I guess I am happy :D)

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
I didn't go as well as I'd hoped... 3 band 4s, 3 band 5s. But low band fives. Except one 87. Thats my highest mark. Lowest is 74.

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
i got 76 x 2, 82 x 2, 92 d avg is 81 but all d UAI estimators say 76-77 i hate how d UAI works

freaked

HSC
Well I have gone from an A student to having band 2s.
I very disappointed with my results

reprise

My daughter did her HSC as an accumulating student over the last 2 years. She's pretty happy with her 5 band 4s and 1 band 6, as she was pregnant last year (and missed the LS exam because she was in labour) and looking after her baby this year.

Her UAI won't rock the world, but it isn't too shabby either, and I hope she's as proud of herself as I am of her for sticking it out.

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
freaked said:
Well I have gone from an A student to having band 2s.
I very disappointed with my results
yes i topped maths in year 9, and im now ecstatic with 74? lol the highest mark i got all year (besides hsc) was 56 but oddly my ass mark was 72.

only cos i had to change school for 11&12 and the maths teachers there SUCKED BADLY.

abhyash

HSC
i probably have the worst score of all... i converted my scores to Uai using SAM and it calculated 49. deeply depressed :S

danieljarvis

HSC
reprise said:
My daughter did her HSC as an accumulating student over the last 2 years. She's pretty happy with her 5 band 4s and 1 band 6, as she was pregnant last year (and missed the LS exam because she was in labour) and looking after her baby this year.

Her UAI won't rock the world, but it isn't too shabby either, and I hope she's as proud of herself as I am of her for sticking it out.
congratulations to her!

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
reprise said:

Congratulations to her! That is amazing. Well done on the band 6! :p

reprise

Thanks for the congrats.

I'm just glad it's over. Thank goodness I only have to live through years 11 and 12 with one more child - they're hell on everyone.

7th Sign

HSC
i did pretty average :(

IT - 89
IPT- 80
Maths - 70
English 70
Business - 68

deffiantly needed/ deserved 90s in ipt and it

and 80s in the other oh well...life sucks...

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
I got four band 4's and two band 3's...

just missed out on a band 5 tho =\

djmattyd

HSC
In all my extension subjects, I got E3's. I'm disappointed because they were all in the mid-30's, when I expected 40's. I got 2 band 5s, 1 band 4 and 1 band 6. An assortment of marks, but overall, Im satisfied.

reprise

Never forget that if only a subject or two pulled your UAI down, it's often worth taking those subjects again. There's an excellent chance that you'll do better with fewer subjects to concentrate on, and it doesn't take any longer than many of the "back door" routes to the uni course of your choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)