For those doing 'The Justice Game'.... or any other specifiable Module C texts.... (1 Viewer)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
If they specify a case this year... how screwed are you/10?

(or a poem for you Ted Hughes people)

I'm hoping that specifying is only limited to module B....

You'd think that it'd be unlikely for them to specify in module C but who knows....

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
Re: For those doing 'The Justice Game'.... or any other specifiable Module C texts...

If they specify a case this year... how screwed are you/10?

(or a poem for you Ted Hughes people)

I'm hoping that specifying is only limited to module B....

You'd think that it'd be unlikely for them to specify in module C but who knows....
200% screwed, I haven't read the book and didn't pay attention, other than Prisoner of Venda and Malcolm X

The whole book was equivalent to horse feces, at least my belonging novel was alright

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: For those doing 'The Justice Game'.... or any other specifiable Module C texts...

200% screwed, I haven't read the book and didn't pay attention, other than Prisoner of Venda and Malcolm X

The whole book was equivalent to horse feces, at least my belonging novel was alright
I've done Trials of OZ, Diana in the Dock <-- my main 2 and have analysis on Michael X but I doubt I'll know much of it.

Well hopefully... they don't specify for module C...

JJ345

HSC
N/A

I think pretty much everyone will be screwed if they specify for The Justice Game...and its much more likely they will than for Mod A or belonging. Imagine if they specified Afterword :(

isdawg

HSC

I think pretty much everyone will be screwed if they specify for The Justice Game...and its much more likely they will than for Mod A or belonging. Imagine if they specified Afterword :(
Our class didn't even read the Afterword lol! My fingers and toes are crossed for us to be able to choose our own cases, because if not I think alot of people are going to be very caught out - myself included!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)