For those who have Legal and SOR on the same day (1 Viewer)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Have a winge here :eek:

This is gonna be the worst day of the HSC :mad:

= Jennifer =

HSC
I think these exams should have been put on seperate days...speaking from last year's experience, i was soo tired after legal studies 3 essays, short answer and multiple choice in 3 hrs is alot your pen doesnt stop

i could not imagine what those students are feeling who are sitting 2 unit and legal studies a lot of info swimming around..1 unit would not be as bad as they have a shorter time in the exam, although it is still a lot of content..SoR was a yuckky subject to me there is no definitive structure

achenar

I don't do Legal, but I'm here this morning studying for Religion. Just watched the Legal kids go in - they're all frantic, even the ones not diong SoR.
Our school only does one unit SoR, but jesus, they're two of the most content-heavy subjects in the world. Not fair to them.

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
achenar said:
I don't do Legal, but I'm here this morning studying for Religion. Just watched the Legal kids go in - they're all frantic, even the ones not diong SoR.
Our school only does one unit SoR, but jesus, they're two of the most content-heavy subjects in the world. Not fair to them.
yeah my friend has 2u sor & legal, poor him. our school you have to do a religion and the school made us all do 1u cept for those who did 2u (only like 6 people got to do cas) so alot of em have 1u aswell as legal today at mine.

HSC
I just finished my Legal Studies exam, and I'm studying now for my 2U Studies of Religion exam this afternoon. Last night, for some reason, I got hardly any sleep and now I'm tired as and I've got a horrible head ache. Trust it to be on the hardest day of my exams!

aaaman

Banned
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
I think these exams should have been put on seperate days...speaking from last year's experience, i was soo tired after legal studies 3 essays, short answer and multiple choice in 3 hrs is alot your pen doesnt stop

i could not imagine what those students are feeling who are sitting 2 unit and legal studies a lot of info swimming around..1 unit would not be as bad as they have a shorter time in the exam, although it is still a lot of content..SoR was a yuckky subject to me there is no definitive structure

haha suck shit to them, they should of done catholic studies instead :D

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I just got home
2day was the worst day of the HSC
but religion bought a smile 2 my face :)

chick_pea

i got to a catholic school, so therefore it is compulsory to at least do 1 unit RE.
There are about 40 people who do legal studies (including me!) of which about 10 people do 2 unit RE, and the rest who just do 1 (me also)

i thought it was soooooo unfair that they put both these subjects on the same day, especially as the board of studies knows that all kids at catholic school have to do RE and that the majority of these schools also do legal studies

i just like to say...fuck u board of studies...ur stupid...use your fucking heads next time!!!!!

glad to have gotten that out of my system :)

aaaman

Banned
HSC
chick_pea said:
i got to a catholic school, so therefore it is compulsory to at least do 1 unit RE.
There are about 40 people who do legal studies (including me!) of which about 10 people do 2 unit RE, and the rest who just do 1 (me also)

i thought it was soooooo unfair that they put both these subjects on the same day, especially as the board of studies knows that all kids at catholic school have to do RE and that the majority of these schools also do legal studies

i just like to say...fuck u board of studies...ur stupid...use your fucking heads next time!!!!!

pfft that was soft, if you wanna wanna express your hatred about the board of studies i would of said , "fuck i hate them, wouldnt life be easier if they got aids and died :D"

couldnt ya do catholic studies?

ss1

HSC
N/A
fuckkk thattt i should sue for compensation.. my hand is going to fall off... 2unit RE AND FUCKING LEGAL.... including short answers i wrote 59 MOTHER FUCKING PAGES... my hand is BLUE

dude01

HSC
Fuck today was the worst HSC day ever. My shoulders and arms are in pain from writing. Two essay based subjects on one day, go fuck yourselves BOS! I could have done way better in SOR I if it was on a different day.

aaaman, why the fuck would anyone choose to do catholic studies instead of SOR, when it doesn't even count towards your UAI and would be a waste of a unit? SOR scales decent too...

mahuligan

HSC
i kept remembering my english essay when i was writing my legal ones... :S haha i think my brain is going to pop

religion was pretty good..i liked the short answer..but its really annoying how i studied for every lil weenie bit in the course, and they only test us on like 30% of it...

Kean

HSC
I didnt think that it was too bad of a day. I go to a Catholic school so I am part of the compulsary gang but 1 unit religion is such an easy exam, and if you do well its a pretty good weighted subject.

I agree its a bit stressful having these 2 exams on the same day. I drove home quickly and studied as much as I could between.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Yeh, i go to a catholic school too. But i wrote as much as other people did in RE despite the fact they had the whole morning to study and i had to do legal !! and also because its so easy. I dnt think i gave it much study as i did for Legal. But my hand is now literally dead, i cant feel it and i can see veins everywhere. Scary as. And i also have Modern History and Society&Culture on the same day next next week. What a bitch. I better get some consideration for the fact half of my exams happen to be put on the same days twice.

= Jennifer =

HSC
chick_pea said:

lol remember your a legal studies student there is no such thing as unfair it is unjust :)

Chieffy

:)
HSC
N/A
i also do legal and one unit re, after comming out of legal i felt mentally drained all i wanted 2 do was sleep but no that was impossible as i had 2 study for re, ohh well the worst day of my timetable is ova, i only have maths, italian cont and business studies left thank gosh !!!!!!!

amanda3

HSC
i did both exams on friday and it was SOR II unit.. so thats 6 hrs of exams in one day. i have 2 say, i think the people who set up the timetable are real a**holes, especially because both Legal and Religion rely on heaps of essay writing.

kaviney

HSC
worst day ever

yesterday was really bad!
2unit r.e and legal .. my 2unit class was put in a classroom surrounded by screaming juniors, it was so distracting!
then we had to stay back because a girl was caught cheating
my thumb is still numb from writing

HSC
I felt like my brain was about to explode by the end of 2U SoR and that my right arm was going to fall off! I was so glad to walk out of that exam today... finally Legal, Religion2 and English are over!!!!!!!!!!!! wOoOoOoO!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)