for those who screwed it! (1 Viewer)

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
well, i messed it up badly! didnt get on to Q8, got a 1mrk qs Q7, missed parts in all the questions except Q1.

i feel like absolute crap! 2 years worth work down the drain! :(

hope 3U ain't that hard.

Stephy~

man... i screwed up so badly.....
even worse than u....
i did only 6marks in q6, 1 marks in q7, 3 marks in q8
and i didn't do MANY parts of other question..
although i'm pretty sure that i will get 15/15 for q1....
butbut.....

**cries**

i think i have to do much better in 3u.... T_T

adrenaline88

Medicine...
HSC
Hooray so I'm not the only one who stuffed it up!!
Cannot stand people whinging about the exam then saying they're expecting ONLY 100+/120 :S

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
my friend who did extermely well in the o2` exam and got noted in the newspaper for it, told me that the 4u exam isnt meant to finish, it jus a matter of how much u can actually do. so just saying that there is always hope ..

Jaydels

HSC
I expect 50%raw mark...I don't really care, that exam was really hard, and it wasn't due to lack of study. I haven't seen anything like some of those questions.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
im hoping i done good in this exam, i don't know, mixed emotions, our teacher said it was "hard", and our class (we've got a very small class), we all agreed on how lengthy it was, 19 pages shocked me a little, it was so thick compared to the thickness of the other papers i got, lol, it was just a shock at first

like_ma_style

Pwincess
HSC
I am just hoping to pass that exam. I found the first few questions straight forward, but question 6 was an absolute killer, so was 7 and 8. Actually, after question 4 it totally went downhill....

chubbaraff

Proudly BOS Left
HSC
Hey guys, not to worry ay... I think were all in the same boat..... I do however think that this exam was particularly hard... Im with Vampire i think im around 70/120. Meh, im sure were not the only ones who found it really difficult. There is a life after 4unit ive decided!!

shortie_89

HSC
N/A
i'm pretty sure i passed... maybe 70 or so..... but i'm over it.. no more maths for me ever
but don't worry people......... I SAY THANK GOD FOR SCALING!!
good luck for 3 unit i'm sure u'll all be right... but most importantly don't stress... have a vent in this thread and then stop thinking about it :)

香港!

HSC
geez there's not many ppl posting here saying they've screwed it compared to the number of people saying they got 90s or 110s LoL:(

Luthien

Somewhere in the wilderness of my crazy mind
HSC
The paper isn't meant to be completed, so don't complain about not getting onto Q 7 or 8, my teacher encouraged us to go in with the perspective to just get through as much as we could and my aim was to complete the first 6 questions and then see if i could scab any marks from 7 and 8, well i would have gotten about 2 marks in total for those two questions and i missed a big chunk of 6 and some of 5, so in those people claiming they will get over 100 i guess i stuffed up big, but its over and i'm glad, relived and will stop thinking about it!

don't dwell on it focus on ext 1 and other exams and remember nobody will care about the HSC or what UAI you get next year.

100percent

HSC
like_ma_style said:
I found the first few questions straight forward
well, i did not find show sin A=2t/(1+t²) straight forward!
nor was show that y1=b³/(a²-b²), the e of ellipse is atleast 1/rt 2 straight forward!

nathanta

darta
HSC
same here...i screwed up too, only got ABOUT 50% of the marks.
what a bummer.
it's nice to know that i am not the only one that found this year's exam hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)