forensics or shipwrecks?? which one should i choose? (1 Viewer)

party gal

HSC
my class is doin the shipwrecks option, but i wana do forensics at uni and asked my teacher if i could do the forensics option n he said hed b prepared to work thru it with me but that its harder and theres not many resources. is it worth me doin it, like will it help me for uni or should i just do wat everyone else is doin?? im so confused!!!

tennille

HSC
I did exactly the same thing. I was interested in forensics and asked my teacher last year if we could do Forensics but we ended up doing Shipwrecks. Now that I've looked at the Forensics topic, it doesn't look as interesting as I expected, and now I'm not 100% sure if I want to do forensics since there aren't many career opportunities available in Australia. I don't think it'll help that much. If it does then you could always borrow books from the library and look over the forensics topic.

Shipwrecks is a pretty interesting topic. Better than what I had expected.

If you are interested in Forensics, you're better off choosing courses in Uni such as Medical Science or even Advance Science since there are many branches of science available including Forensics as opposed to just forensics which basically locks you in only that particular career. However, UTS has some forensics courses available.

Anyway, good luck.

kalinda

HSC
if u do bio then forensic is def the way to go because alot of the work is on amino acids and DNA
the forensic option i found was fairly easy and straightfoward

fush

HSC
forensics is by far the easiest option.... and ull learn to love it

VJ

The Chosen One
HSC
i hope to do forensics too....but my teacher wants to choose later which one we do....i hope she lets us do forensics

Budz

HSC
i did shipwreks
it was fun
you should do it... although i would probably have enjoyed forensics aswell

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
fush said:
do it if u do bio
easy, erm. It's as dumb as the 3rd chem module

tennille

HSC
fush said:
How do you know if it's the easiest if you haven't done the rest? :p

I found shipwrecks to be useful/easy because we learnt all about electrochemical cells and all in production of materials. It helped for uni chem as well.

Jumbo Cactuar

Argentous Fingers
HSC
Chem of art helps with metal complexes. They screwed me up in first year chemistry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)