Forgot to write SID on exam paper (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
fucking lol. cant believe i didnt see this thread earlier. will read again

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
blue_chameleon said:
The multi-choice sheets only pickup graphite from a pencil. So either way, you're screwed.

Obviously you got into uni by cleaning the VC's rod.
Incorrect, I have filled out all my multiple choice with pen last year and it worked fine.

Evilo

HSC
Raven3333 said:
Incorrect, I have filled out all my multiple choice with pen last year and it worked fine.
serious? phew!

.ben

HSC
So I emailed the course co-ordinator and no reply yet. Last year some had the same thing happen and it still got marked.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
.ben said:
So I emailed the course co-ordinator and no reply yet. Last year some had the same thing happen and it still got marked.
hahahahahahahhaha you've done this before??? are you intellectually dyssexic?

Evilo

HSC
stazi said:
hahahahahahahhaha you've done this before??? are you intellectually dyssexic?
i will assume he meant to say
Last year some[one] had the same thing happen and it still got marked.
I'm curious as to how he knows this if the course coordinator hasn't replied yet.

.ben

HSC
I asked a friend who did the same thing last year and they still marked his paper. I'm wondering whether or not I should call up the course co-ordinator tomorrow to see if he'll be lenient, or should I just hope the person who marks it on the computer will mark it by hand. Because if the course co-ordinator says no to a remark, then I don't have a chance as he'll know already, but if he doesn't know then maybe I can get away with it?

Evilo

HSC
i cant believe you left the exam hall without writing your name on the paper ffs.
Instead of calling, if possible; go and SEE THEM!!! FFS you should have this sorted within 30min of it actually occuring.

Does mum dress you in the morning?

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
.ben said:
I asked a friend who did the same thing last year and they still marked his paper. I'm wondering whether or not I should call up the course co-ordinator tomorrow to see if he'll be lenient, or should I just hope the person who marks it on the computer will mark it by hand. Because if the course co-ordinator says no to a remark, then I don't have a chance as he'll know already, but if he doesn't know then maybe I can get away with it?
pretty sure you'll get zero for the exam and it will be referred to a compulsory misconduct investigation (possible cheating, swapping/substitution of papers etc.) it's all spelled out in the exam instructions.

your best bet is to send another email, asking if there's anything you can do to RECTify the situation. mention you're willing and able to go to any lengths necessary. that should do it.

jirwin

HSC
didnt ben say he wrote his number in the boxes, just didn't colour in the little circles? from what i've read, to me it seems like a lot of posts in this thread suggest that he didnt put his number on it anywhere.

Ben - i hope that it works out for you.

Evilo

HSC
runoutofsleep said:
your best bet is to send another email, asking if there's anything you can do to RECTify the situation. mention you're willing and able to go to any lengths necessary. that should do it.
Don't email...CALL or GO SEE THEM. FFS emails can be deleted in about a second.

miss-smexy

HSC
.ben said:
If they can identify that it is YOUR paper... i.e. no one else forgot to write their name and there is only one paper with no name and you have already emailed the co-ordinator, then they will mark it.

Also, the co-ordinator might be on holidays at the moment. But call/visit them and if they aren't there then leave a message on their answering machine. They will get back to you.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
If it's a maths exam, the sorters will pick up on it and fill it in for you. And the machine should pick up felt tip.

tennille

HSC
You'll be fine. I forgot to either put my name or SID on my multiple choice paper in second year and it was fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)