Found black house spider in room - should I let it bite me??? (srs) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cssftw

HSC
Srs thread here guys.

I'm fucked for the HSC, started studying for it like a week before the english exams.... :S
Thing is... my internal ranks aren't horrible, they are like band5-6 ish -- however i predict my external marks being in the band3-4 range.

I've been praying and praying for something that would allow me to not complete my HSC exams. And today I found a black house spider on my window sill (it's still there)

Question is: Should I take the pussy road out, and let it bite me --> so it would be a half ass excuse not to do the HSC exam? Would the BOS appeal work or get rejected?

Or should I man up, and just do the best I can in my HSC, even if I don't get a 90+ atar (i'm predicting my externals will be so shit that it would screw up my chances of getting 90+).

btw black house spider bites are venomous but no where near lethal, just causes a bit of nausea.

Thanks guys appreciate the advice. And please no troll comments, this is a srs thread here (dead srs).

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
man up, I'm pulling all-nighters

just sit down and chill for a while okay? you can't have forgotten everything from trials right? you still have the weekend, calm down.

apollo1

Banned
HSC
man up, I'm pulling all-nighters

just sit down and chill for a while okay? you can't have forgotten everything from trials right? you still have the weekend, calm down.
dont listen to this troll comment lol. let this spider bite you, the worst that could happen is you die. but if you do your hsc, you might not get a good atar and your life will be over. srsly risk death.

roryclifford

HSC
Srs thread here guys.

I'm fucked for the HSC, started studying for it like a week before the english exams.... :S
Thing is... my internal ranks aren't horrible, they are like band5-6 ish -- however i predict my external marks being in the band3-4 range.

I've been praying and praying for something that would allow me to not complete my HSC exams. And today I found a black house spider on my window sill (it's still there)

Question is: Should I take the pussy road out, and let it bite me --> so it would be a half ass excuse not to do the HSC exam? Would the BOS appeal work or get rejected?

Or should I man up, and just do the best I can in my HSC, even if I don't get a 90+ atar (i'm predicting my externals will be so shit that it would screw up my chances of getting 90+).

btw black house spider bites are venomous but no where near lethal, just causes a bit of nausea.

Thanks guys appreciate the advice. And please no troll comments, this is a srs thread here (dead srs).
You think if all of a sudden the BoS has an appeal pending for a kid bitten by a black house spider that they wont have seen a thread JUST like this on Bored of Studies? Seriously, you didn't really think this out at all.

Btw, man up, its not the end of the world, there are other path ways + dont be unfair, just do the exam and learn from your mistakes.

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
I started studying two days before the English exam. If you let a spider bite you, I think I should get a lion to take a chunk off me.

Your ranks has always been good. Just study now, do whatever it takes. Pull all nighters if you have to.

_deloso

HSC
in all seriousness.
let the spider bite you...
like seriously! risking your life by failing the hsc and getting a bad atar and not going to uni is a dark road.
so dont risk your precious life and let the spider bite you!(oh the irony!) chances are that you can re-do the hsc by appealing for a misadventure or illness

JOKES!! dont be stupid! just man up and study hard during the weekend.

TorMental

HSC
Not sure if srs... or jst trolling -gives dirty looks-. I won't risk it, why let 12 yrs of education go to waste eh?

I thought you were like 'Will i turn into spiderman?' and you know what!? YES YOU WILL, I TRIED IT, AND LOOK AT ME! I'M SPIDERMAN!

So from my years of experience, and Toby's, we agree that it is the right choice to let it bite you. DO IT NOW! Chicks dig the awesome cool sling web crap bro!

/sarcasm + joking off.

cssftw

HSC
ahh problem is that I still have about half a years syllabus to learn for Biology and about 3 topics for ancient history + my exams are on thursday and friday next week -- now that we all know my predicament, anyone still think I should tank it out or take the easy path?

Spider is still there guys, btw black house spiders are venomous but don't cause death or anything serious, just nausea for a week.

thanks guys, keep it srs

MadGold777

HSC
P.s Im just kidding, if i was you...

I'd one stop procrastinating and get off the internet and especially this site,
I'd go kill than dam spider,
Go to bed,
Wake up 6.30,
AND STUDY MY BRAIN OUT FOR 2 DAYS!

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I really hope you are trolling...

But yeah, just stop procrastinating - go and study.

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
ahh problem is that I still have about half a years syllabus to learn for Biology and about 3 topics for ancient history + my exams are on thursday and friday next week -- now that we all know my predicament, anyone still think I should tank it out or take the easy path?

Spider is still there guys, btw black house spiders are venomous but don't cause death or anything serious, just nausea for a week.

thanks guys, keep it srs
I am in the same situation as you, three topic of bio + four topics of history. To be honest, hsc is important but it ain't EVERYTHING.
Learn from your mistakes, if you don't do so well in the HSC, apply in an alternative course if you can't get into the one you want to, work REALLY HARD, then transfer. Not the end of the world.

apollo1

Banned
HSC
mate i havent even learned my option topic for chem lol. ur better of than me trust me.

herbs1

HSC
if you do let it bite you, make sure it bites your dick, that way, if need be, some hot chick/nurse can suck the poison out as you go into "cardiac arrest" while "waiting" for the doctor, if you catch my drift.

sonsta

HSC
N/A
Let it bite you...Spider man?

Who needs a good ATAR when your a man in spandex ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)