• We need YOUR help for the next generation of students! Upload your notes and exams on our Notes & Resources page!

FREE 24/7 HSC Chemistry & Biology Tutoring (2019) (1 Viewer)

ConquerHSC

HSC
N/A
UPDATE: Our mentors are currently mentoring 1657 students who are sitting the 2019 HSC.

Hello!

I am offering FREE HSC Chemistry & Biology help for the new syllabus to support you with your HSC studies! :)

Unfortunately, I am only currently taking inquiries for Chemistry & Biology and not others (e.g. Physics, Science Extention, etc) until I have time to familiarise myself with the new syllabus for those subjects.

Send me a direct message here today so I can forward you the link to my live group chat where you can ask me your specific chemistry or biology questions with real-time interactions.

You can also DM me to be directed to the following free resources that I have made available to HSC students just like you. They include:

✔ Comprehensive Band 6 Notes for the NEW HSC Chemistry and Biology Syllabus.
✔ Hundreds of custom-made exam questions with full solutions and marking guidelines for the NEW Syllabus.
✔ Complete guides to HSC Chemistry and Biology.
✔ Link to Youtube videos.
✔Real-Life Sunday seminar recordings are coming soon for the 2020 cohort!

I am looking forward and honored to be your 2019 HSC science mentor.

Best,
Kenneth

Last edited:

dumbfuck

HSC
N/A
where's the chem hsc and vce past papers sorted by topic kenny?

also bump

Vanna Truong

HSC
N/A
UPDATE: I'm currently mentoring 1400+ students who are sitting the 2019 HSC.

Hello!

I am offering FREE HSC Chemistry & Biology help for the new syllabus to support you with your HSC studies! :)

Unfortunately, I am only currently taking inquiries for Chemistry & Biology and not others (e.g. Physics, Science Extention, etc) until I have time to familiarise myself with the new syllabus for those subjects.

Send me a direct message here today so I can forward you the link to my live group chat where you can ask me your specific chemistry or biology questions with real-time interactions.

You can also DM me to be directed to the following free resources that I have made available to HSC students just like you. They include:

✔ Comprehensive Band 6 Notes for the NEW HSC Chemistry and Biology Syllabus.
✔ Hundreds of custom-made exam questions with full solutions and marking guidelines for the NEW Syllabus.
✔ Complete guides to HSC Chemistry and Biology.
✔ Link to Youtube videos.
✔Many more!

I am looking forward and honored to be your 2019 HSC science mentor.

Best,
Kenneth
Is it too late to ask for your support?
Many Thanks Kenneth

Drdusk

π
HSC
Uni Grad
Bump

I must say this is a great thing that your doing, we need more great people like you!

One day I aim to do the same for Physics ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)