[FREE] 99.70 RUSE (USYD LAW) - ONLINE HSC PHYSICS/3U MATHS TUTORING (2 Viewers)

Infntie

HSC
Hi there!

For those bored at home and missing school already, I am offering free 30 minute lessons to any student who wants to further themselves in their study of Physics or Maths! Please fill in the form to secure your place - strictly limited and on a first come, first serve basis:

[Edit: I am also happy to answer questions about study techniques/exam preparation/exam performance!]

[Edit 2: The form will regularly be updated with new timeslots. If it has not, please message me directly to arrange a session :) ]

Qualifications:
99.70 ATAR (James Ruse Agricultural High School)
Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Engineering (USYD)
Graduate Transport Engineer (Full-Time)

Experience:
7 years tutoring individuals and classes of high school students with proven strategies to improve students’ performance in assessments.

HSC Record of Achievement, All-rounder Award and other documents available upon request.

Other:
Proficient in Mandarin

0424 278 876
fu.william95@gmail.com

Last edited:

Infntie

HSC
And we're back with round 2! Thank you to all who attended tonight - hope it was useful and helpful :)

Only 6 spots for next Monday night ;)

Infntie

HSC
Bump :)

Update: In addition to assistance with Math and Physics, I will happily answer questions relating to study techniques/exam performance

Wizjaro

HSC
Thank you so much. The session was super helpful, and the answers you gave were very informative. 10/10 would recommend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)