Free elective options? (1 Viewer)

CommunityFan

HSC
I have a question about this.... this thread can apply to anyone who have questions about free electives btw

just a background check:

I wanted to major in media (screen and sound) in UNSW and for one of the free electives I wanted to physics related subject. I'm not sure if in UNSW they offer an introductory courses that is not just for bridging courses since I didn't do physics in high school. I want to apply physics knowledge to my media production in terms of the content (theory explorations within plots and stuff like that) and its problem solving skills that can be beneficial for a lot of jobs. I prefer not to do a bridging courses but I am willing to do so.

I also don't know if one physics courses is worthed. My friend said that I could just learn them off in my own time but I prefer the uni style better. My friend said that doing one physcis course wouldn't give me good general knowledge of physics.... well my friend didnt actually do any science related subject, he was just basing it on his judgements per say. Whats should I do?

is there any information about this that people can talk about by experience or some knowledge??

CommunityFan

HSC
buuummmppp!!! so the post can be on top. If possible can someone make this sticky post?? I believe this is quite relevamt

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
If you want to put some good level physics in your Media stuff, shouldn't you just ask someone with the knowledge? I severely doubt one physics course will teach you that much mind-blowing awesome content that you can use in your media things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)