FREE English tutoring (1 Viewer)

roy23

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,

Since most people post all English related problems/questions/info here, I thought it would be somewhat fitting to post this here.

I was recently asked by a staff member at Parramatta Library if I'd be interested in offering English tutoring. Since I enjoy private tutoring, I happily obliged and hence will be offering a FREE tutoring session at Parramatta library on the core module, Belonging.

I got 96 for English advanced and have been tutoring English for 3+ years now and hence have a sound idea of what it takes to attain a band 6. If you want more information on how I plan my lessons, click HERE

The session will take place at Parramatta Library on the 15th of January (Tuesday) from 4:30 pm to 5.30 pm.

I've seen a lot of people struggle not so much with the concept of Belonging, but more so with how to go about answering the essay question in a succinct manner. We will go over a few past papers and I hope to explain and pass on some strategies that will help maximise your marks in this module.

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to inbox me, and if you do choose to attend these sessions, please leave a brief comment stating the title of your selected text for Belonging, so-

(A) I know how many students to expect, and more importantly
(B) We can ensure that the sessions are beneficial for everyone.

If students find the session useful, I shall be more than happy to do the same for the other modules.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)