• We have a few events lined up for the October school holidays!
    Watch this space...

FREE HSC Summer Holiday Seminars-99+ graduate (1 Viewer)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi Everyone,

My name is Meihua and I am a 2013 HSC graduate, having attained an ATAR of 99.20 and a mark of 93 and 94 respectively in HSC English and Chemistry. I am also the Young Citizen of the Year for the Parramatta Area in 2015. As an early Christmas present, I am giving the 2016 HSC cohort the opportunity to define their HSC results and maximise their chance of getting into their desired uni course. Details of the seminars are listed below.

If you are interested in any of the following seminars or have any questions regards to this seminar, please PM or email me at strawberrye@live.com.au with your full name, high school and the seminar you are interested in. Please remember to jot down the dates, times and venue and set a reminder on your phone if you are a forgetful soul like me :)

It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to note that by PM or emailing me, you are showing a SERIOUS interest in attending. If you fail to show up on the day without FOURTEEN DAYS OF PRIOR NOTICE, you will be BLACKLISTED from ALL my future seminars without an adequate reason (I.e. if it was a family emergency-you will be required to either find another person to back your story up or provide other evidence). You might also get BLACKLISTED from my future seminars if you arrive MORE THAN 20 MINUTES LATE from the PROPOSED STARTING TIMES LISTED BELOW without an adequate reason.

This is to ensure that ALL spots goes to the most dedicated and deserving individuals who are committed to maximise their HSC results and has been organised enough to make the effort to attend.

SPOTS are EXTREMELY LIMITED. FIRST IN, FIRST SERVE, it is as simple as it gets.

EVENT: HSC ENGLISH DISCOVERY SEMINAR
SPOTS REMAINING:30
DATE:Tuesday,12th January 2015
COST:FREE

TIME:10:00am-12:00pm

WHAT WILL BE INCLUDED: Do you dare to: take the first step to DEFINE your English results? DEVELOP your English skills? and DISCOVER the secrets to excel in this new area of study? If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, this seminar is a perfect fit for you. By the end of this seminar, you will have a comprehensive understanding of the syllabus, be equipped with plenty of brilliant creative ideas to explore, and understand the intricacies behind band 6 quality essay responses.

EVENT:HSC CHEMISTRY SEMINAR (ACIDIC ENVIRONMENT)
SPOTS REMAINING:32
DATE:Tuesday, 12th January 2015
COST: FREE
TIME:2:00pm-4:00pm

WHAT WILL BE INCLUDED: Do you desire to get an insight into what you will be learning in the new term? Do you want to get an edge over your classmates? Are you having trouble with any concepts from The Acidic Environment? Well, worry no more, this seminar is designed to introduce you to the critical concepts that are vital to excelling in the Acidic Environment, with inclusion of sample HSC questions and band 6 quality responses that are designed to maximise your advantage going into the second term.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to redefine your HSC and maximise your ATAR!
MAY YOU DEFINE YOUR HSC RESULTS AND NEVER LET YOUR HSC RESULTS DEFINE YOU!
Happy Holidays everyone:)

P.S: Although slides from my past discovery seminar may be available on the net, however, in this seminar, I will be introducing more practical strategies to assist you to maximise your marks, hence past slides can only be used as a reference to content, I am also welcome to new ideas on what you want to include in the seminar-if it is reasonable and within my means, then I will try my best to accommodate to your wishes.

Last edited:

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Having attended her seminars in 2014 i highly recommend that you guys attend these.

Mei is really passionate and I'm sure that this will put you on the road to hsc success

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Already has some registrations keep them coming guys:)

swagmeister

HSC
Attended this last year
Can testify that it was 100% worthwhile even though it was 2 hours of public transport for me each way
You don't want to miss it!

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Attended this last year
Can testify that it was 100% worthwhile even though it was 2 hours of public transport for me each way
You don't want to miss it!
Awww thank you so much for the kind comments, I hope you are proud of your HSC results:)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Some actual commentary from my past seminars:)

Very highly recommending that you 2015'ers attend this seminar. I went to 2 of strawberrye's seminars in 2014 and they proved to be invaluable in terms of giving me advice and practice for the HSC. They are well set up and explained and definitely worth your time
Some comments and testimonies from my most recent seminars-the ones held in January school holidays this year:) This is an opportunity you DO NOT want to miss out!

Awesome seminar, thanks Mei! :)
Thanks a lot for the seminar today! :) it was beneficial
great seminar

as always, mei never fails to deliver. Excellent.
Thank you for the great seminar yesterday! :)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask!

ze-

HSC
This is definitely on this coming Tuesday?

Bestintheworld

HSC
For those living outside of Sydney area, if you could post your slideshows it'd be highly appreciated.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
For those living outside of Sydney area, if you could post your slideshows it'd be highly appreciated.
I am considering whether I will since the slides has been significantly modified from last year's one and took quite a bit of work. But in the event I do, give me your email address and I might send it privately to you.

I sent you a message. Can you please check your email? :)
I replied to all messages in my email already. Check if I have replied to yours, if not, please send it again:)

This is definitely on this coming Tuesday?
Yes it is on this coming Tuesday

Bestintheworld

HSC
I am considering whether I will since the slides has been significantly modified from last year's one and took quite a bit of work. But in the event I do, give me your email address and I might send it privately to you.
Pmed you :)

ze-

HSC
Thank you so much for the seminars Mei!! Extremely in depth and helpful :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)