FREE MATHS X1 help from ATAR 99.6 kid who scored 99 in Maths X1 (1 Viewer)

kamelover

HSC
That's right, I'm offering absolutely FREEEEEEEEEEEEE maths X1 help.

WHY?!!! Because I'm going to start uni soon and I have a STACK of material at home. With not much to do right now, I'll offer FREE worked out help for people.

Of course, if you also want to buy material off me, I am MORE than happy. I will probably edit this post later to include a list of material I am selling.

Also, because my Matrix tutor partially screwed up my school rankings, I will soon be offering youtube videos of my own tutoring in maths and if that's successful, then the sciences.

And you know what that means...youtube ALSO equals free!

So if you want some great help right now, send me an email on KLfreetutor@gmail.com

You won't regret it.
NOTE: having said that, I will work as FAST as I can to get back to you. Don't put unreasonable amount of pressure on me. That is all I ask. For those interested, I also got 94 hsc mark for maths X2. I came 3rd in my grade.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
you screwed up your rankings, you took the test, no ??

lol goodluck finding anyone wanting to free tutoring, I have tried to offer free lessons and the cheapest rate possible over the hollidays and have got NO ONE , so the chances of you getting anyone are even smaller

acemusic415

HSC
you screwed up your rankings, you took the test, no ??

lol goodluck finding anyone wanting to free tutoring, I have tried to offer free lessons and the cheapest rate possible over the hollidays and have got NO ONE , so the chances of you getting anyone are even smaller
I sense cynicism here.

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
good luck to you. I love kame too haha

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
do you tutor 2 unit as well? if so where about?

kamelover

HSC
MrBrightside, I can help you with 2 unit if you want. I did 4 unit so fair enough, I might not be your best choice, but it's worth a try. =) Also, I should have made it more clear, but this is NOT face to face tutoring. I am simply offering free help right now. I have no intention of earning anyone's money or making people waste time going to places when they could be studying at home. This is just an aid, but I will do my best to supplement you with the material you need and the explanations that will help you to understand the course in the best possible way.

See this as my form of revenge on tutoring or whatever, but asking help from me won't do you any harm, and if I'm not as good as you think, you lose absolutely nothing.

=) Worth a try.

HSC
N/A
See this as my form of revenge on tutoring or whatever
LOL you blamed the tutor for your bad marks, thats pretty low.

Perfect example of a failure, coming up with excuses like that for your bad marks.

You will fail if you take advice from this guy.

Also there is a limited amount of help you can give over the net, my explainations on here are good , and I try to make them as complete as possible. However, they would be 10times better if I could explain it in person.

Last edited:

Saturn WY15

HSC
LOL you blamed the tutor for your bad marks, thats pretty low.

Perfect example of a failure, coming up with excuses like that for your bad marks.

You will fail if you take advice from this guy.

Also there is a limited amount of help you can give over the net, my explainations on here are good , and I try to make them as complete as possible. However, they would be 10times better if I could explain it in person.
Dude, give this guy a break. He's just offering free help on maths, he's not asking everything in return. By the way, he's comment on his tutoring was just a joke and was just expressing humour. Dont take too serious and stop trying to advertise your tutoring by criticising and comparing his. It obvious isnt working.

kamelover

HSC
If this is bothering you, then just ignore what I am doing. I would appreciate it if you stop advertising yourself on my page.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
MrBrightside, I can help you with 2 unit if you want. I did 4 unit so fair enough, I might not be your best choice, but it's worth a try. =) Also, I should have made it more clear, but this is NOT face to face tutoring. I am simply offering free help right now. I have no intention of earning anyone's money or making people waste time going to places when they could be studying at home. This is just an aid, but I will do my best to supplement you with the material you need and the explanations that will help you to understand the course in the best possible way.

See this as my form of revenge on tutoring or whatever, but asking help from me won't do you any harm, and if I'm not as good as you think, you lose absolutely nothing.

=) Worth a try.
how will you tutor then? If it's not face to face. Is it just through BOS?

HSC
N/A
lol honestly, do you have any idea what it is like to read "ATAR 99.6 kid ". Its a laugh XD.

you call yourself a "kid", wheres the confidence , where are the balls , lol trust me as soon as someone reads "kid" in an ad they think you are like 5yrs old

HSC
Uni Grad
Bored of Fail 2 if you continue to interrupt on other people's threads then no wonder you've created yourself such a bad reputation...
Just give him a chance to do so...
Plus it's free, though it doesn't necessarily mean it's bad either..
We have to see what sort of results he generates...

HSC
N/A
^ lol mate I have free trial lesson and stuff as well and no one wants it, so this guy has no chance , plus he has no balls, what 17/18yr old calls themself a "kid"

Last edited:

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Its been 12 years are you still offering tutoring
I think by the fact that the last reply was back in 2011, Yea, definately. My guy was waiting 12 long years on this forum, no sleep, didn't eat, just kept waiting for another response for someone who wanted free of charge tutoring

Such a dedicated man bruh frfr

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)