Free notes for 2012 HSCers and beyond :D (1 Viewer)

Jacobr

HSC
N/A
i also tried to access mrbrightside's notes could i please get a copy i need some phenomanal it vet notes :) would be much appreciated

constance1994

HSC
I know it's been asked before, but any chance someone could re-upload? Still not working...

Swip

HSC
Any luck on getting these notes re uploaded? Could really use the SDD notes.

Rawf

HSC
How do you manage to write 1.6k words in 40 minutes O_O

headofaxes

HSC
Is there a working download link for this? The Filemelt and Filedropper links both don't work!!!

camandoo

HSC
if at all possible could someone please re-upload again, the reviews for these notes are so good and none of the links are working for me

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Sorry I have been inactive for awhile (my account had login issues, as apparently there is an issue for Microsoft blocking password reset emails from boredofstudies.org), any ways, glad to be back.

if at all possible could someone please re-upload again, the reviews for these notes are so good and none of the links are working for me
The above FileSmelt link seems to be working fine for me on Firefox for Windows, though some people were saying that couldn't download the file from Macs. So here it is again. :) Enjoy and good luck! (I have uploaded to BoS Resources, but the availability of them is pending).

EDIT: Here are my SDD notes uploaded on BoS Resources.

Last edited:

integ

HSC
Im not sure why the link isnt working for me :(
Is it possible to upload it on another host like BoS or Mediafile? Thanks !!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)