French Cont. Dictionary (1 Viewer)

cls

HSC
Hi
I am aware that I am allowed to use a french dictionary in my writtien exam but my question is is allowed to be one which has a grammer section in it as well?
Thanks cls

afro-girl

HSC
yeah im pretty sure you can. thats what my teacher told us anyway.

afrodisiac

HSC
hay

yeah u definatley can cause I did for my finals last year (I did hsc in 11) and u can take in as many as u want ( I took one wid a grammer section and one wid lyk templates of texts in da middle)

gd luk

ss193.02

HSC
I hope you don't mind if I borrow this thread to ask a related question of mine that's been bugging me for a year (my teacher didn't know the answer very well).

My question is... Are we allowed to use the dictionaries during the Listening & Responding section??

The HSC timetable says "Dictionaries may be consulted during reading time and during the examination" but I kinda need confirmation that that includes Listening. And I'm quite sure that last time we did Listening (trials?), I asked the teacher if we could use them and he said no! Which is why I'm suspecting he's giving us the wrong advice.

roadrage75

HSC
ss193.02 said:
I hope you don't mind if I borrow this thread to ask a related question of mine that's been bugging me for a year (my teacher didn't know the answer very well).

My question is... Are we allowed to use the dictionaries during the Listening & Responding section??

The HSC timetable says "Dictionaries may be consulted during reading time and during the examination" but I kinda need confirmation that that includes Listening. And I'm quite sure that last time we did Listening (trials?), I asked the teacher if we could use them and he said no! Which is why I'm suspecting he's giving us the wrong advice.
im pretty sure you can, we did during the trials and other examinations... our teacher did say tho, that he recommended that we don't use dictionaries during the lsitening, that we wrote down the word we were unfamilar with and then that we looked it up after the listening.... but yea, im almost postiive that you can use dictionaries whenever you want to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)