Frontline Script (1 Viewer)

tarag

HSC
hi there
i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get a copy of frontline scripts for the following episodes:
*add sex and stir
*this night of nights
*The seige

i have looked at the frotline text book and it has other episodes in there excpet for the ones i want.

Any help would be aprreciated thanx

annleacock99

HSC
u just cant get it. its shocking but u just have to write down the quotes when ur watching the episode. noone has it, believe me ive hunted, besides the scripts for the other episodes dont match up to what they say, so its probbly best just to get it from the episodes anyway. sorry, but good luck in the hsc

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
There's some kind of study guide. I can't remember what it was called.

It had scripts for every episode. Sometimes the actors skip or add a few words, but it's not a problem.

Our school had quite a few copies.

Raid some bookshops.

tigerian

HSC
N/A
I am a current HSC teacher. I have a book here with the scripts. (Ryde) How can i help?

Viking Penguin Books.

Ian

cherry23

HSC
dear tigerian,
i need help with one of the quotes and hoping you, or anyone here, can help me.
in the episode "add sex and stir", Brooke rephrases the question to the sacked netball player....i need the initial question asked and the modified question..

Thank you.

CrAzEe Lady

HSC
cherry23 said:
dear tigerian,
i need help with one of the quotes and hoping you, or anyone here, can help me.
in the episode "add sex and stir", Brooke rephrases the question to the sacked netball player....i need the initial question asked and the modified question..

Thank you.
Brooke: I might just re-ask one of the questions, when i uh, when i said how many of the team members had it in for her, what was her answer?

Camera guy: ...most of them.

Brooke: I might just change that question slightly...
Alyson, how many girls in the team are gay?

-----
i think i'm gonna do this episode too

Dorianne

HSC
hey guys uhm my teacher has the book you arer talking about..and he said that there isnt a script in there for "add sex and stir"...is he telling the truth or wat? haha:confused:

Visigoth

endgame.
HSC
It is true, there is no script for Add Sex and Stir. It seems that the book is missing scripts for a few eps in season 1. The book is also missing the script for This Night of Nights, if you are doing it. All other eps are there though.

ihatelear

HSC
N/A
CrAzEe Lady, thankyou muchlu for that quote!
it helped much with my essay...and now i have to write it tomorrow.
ick.
trials are evil...

>.<

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
Hey Guys does anyone have a list of key quotes from each episode? Trials start on monday:( freaking out. Any help would be fantastic. Tu

jasmineb

HSC
Hi,
i really need a text of my own choosing for telling the truth module C- i have an assignment on "visions and versions of the truth". Can any1 plz suggest a text that does not require viewing a movie, something like a good cartoon or article to use with frontline.

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
Just find an advertisement in the paper then and find technique son how they make the viewer feel and think resulting ina certain truth being formed. thats all i can suggest otherwise if u end up being bothered then watch Bowling for Columbine its a documentary and would be perfect for that. Its a good watch too.

craig89

HSC
N/A
well jasmine i know you dont want to watch a movie... but go get the movie "wag the dog" the movies about the us government faking a war in albania to cover up political scandal but you only really watch one scene where they start super imposing this image of kirstin dunst it will take you 10 minutes

merrymadi

HSC
Hi, can anyone tell me who says these quotes in 'Smaller Fish To Fry'?

“We’re running out of people to nail.”

“Our audience simply doesn’t have the concentration span.”

“No stories on Packer.”

“That’s entrapment.”
“No, that’s current affairs.”

“I hate politics. I don’t know anything about it.”

I'm guessing most of them are Brian or Farmer, but I don't have a copy of the script.

Thanks!

samuel slack

HSC
Not sure about the first 3... but they sound as if they're Brian.

"That's entrapment"- Emma
"No, That's current affairs"-Brian

"I hate politics. I dont know anything about it"- I think this is Brooke, but not 100% sure... hope that helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)