Frontline (1 Viewer)

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
anyone have the actual question?

either way, fitted my practice essay (in a way...) and so just rushed through it

erin_tonkin

HSC
i thought it was pretty weird.

In all the exams i always rush and write crappy answers.

Im just freaking glad its over

Celebrant

HSC
cbadvanced said:
anyone have the actual question?
Texts in this elective offer perspectives on the significance of truth in human experiences.

Were you persuaded to embrace these perspectives?

Man I thought it was a good question but I spent way too much time on Modula A so I didn't finish this - I only got to talk about the Seige and my texts! That's it! :eek:

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
I rekon it was smart that they addressed you personally. I was talking to my English teacher afterwards and she said that it was better to make sure that you urself addressed it and made it a personalised essay with your thoughts/impression on truth.

I didn't write as much as I would have liked, but I should have done ok :)
I focussed on how I, the responder, after viewing such texts such as Frontline and my ORM was enabled to formulate my own views on truth and the media and how it would affect my further interaction with the news etc in the future (I think that's what they meant by "human experience" isn't it?)

ringout13

HSC
N/A
i ran out of time and didnt do my second related text or conclusion but still did 2 episodes. however my mate only did 1 episode but 2 related texts. who will get better marks?

urgay

HSC
OMG i need help, i was running out of time, so i forgot the author of my nspaper article, i made up the name but now in all the panic i realised i jus said it was an newspaper article, date, title and author but i didnt say it was in spectrum or anything? what will happen, will they do something like cancel out my whole related text......im so screwed. i came first in my grade for advanced english but now ive screwed it hey?

pt88

HSC
where it said "were you persuaded to embrace these perspectives?"
did people agree or disagree?..
i disagreed and argued that Frontline reveals the vices and follies in the media in representing truth and it encouraged the individual not to "embrace these perspectives"
but a few of my friends agreed, one said that the markers don't like people disagreeing.. i'm just wondering if i interpretted wrongly and how everyone interpretted..

overall i did okay but i don't think i made my argument clear in my intro..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)