funky round things that flip from UOW (1 Viewer)

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
i dont know how to describe them, so im going to sound a bit dicky, but did anyone else receive those funky round things that u move about and change the picture from UOW in the mail?? unless u got one, i assume u'll have no idea what im talking about and think im an idiot. anyway i was pretty impressed, cheap marketing ploys do it for me.. UOW here i come :p

j0

haha yeh I got one, its mad. i've always wanted to go to uow, but lately i've been looking at other unis, that cheap marketing ploy has just bought be for uow, assuming i can get the uai.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Hehe yeah I was so excited when I got a package in the mail, so getting that was a bit of a downer but it was still heaps cool. Did you go to the uni day in Janurary or February whenever it was. Cos they were the only ppl from my school that got them

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
yeah, thats the only people who got them at my school too.

r u going to one of the info nights?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Last year we got triangle highlighters and it changed people's preferences... it's amazing what cheap stunts like that can achieve.... It made me change to UOW.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I got the triangle highlighters too.... totally funky as!!! Changed my preferences for sure!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
People came to our school to tell us about Wollongong.... that's where I got my super highlighter.

j0

yeh i got my highlighter and funny paperclip ruler and bag of uow propoganda at the discovery day.. and then more at this day they had at sutherland, then they sent me out the flip thing. I am sold ;)

i was a bit lazy for the info nights - they've already won me over

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
I got the flippy thing...it's so addictive, I played with it for about 20 minutes. :D

Not that it convinced me to go to Wollongong, their media courses aren't as good as other places.

Musegirl

HSC
N/A
I luv those circle flippy things, i keep mine on my study table so if i have trouble studying, i just turn the thingy over about 18947318947 times. It helps me to de-stress :D

MrMiK

i had to give my flipy thing away.. took up too much of my time.

the tri-lighters are MAD. mi dad works at the uni and so i got him to scab a couple more. im still usn em now. GO UOW!

O. O. O.. im here to goto an informatics early entry interview.
i got a squishy spungy stress relief computer thingo.

I think UOW wins hands down with pointless time wasting stuff.
tho i havent seen any other unis attempts.
Id rather stay oblivious to them, so i think im heading towards a kool uni with heaps of weird stuff that means nothin...

neo_legion

Ya i got that squishy computers thing too cus i went for computer science interview for early entry. lol its so fun, odd shape tho, need to be more round.

Leanne

HSC
yeah those flip things are sooooo cool! i got my bf addicted as well as his sister! lol! definately a de-stresser!

and like sum1 else said, no other uni's have so many gadgets like highlighters and flip thingys from UOW!! It sorta made me want to go more....:)

Dubya

failing physics
HSC
it seemed alot of money to waste just to parcel post me a flippy toy? but i guess it just shows me that uow has money to burn so they gotta have good facilities rite? thats where im going 4 sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)