gap year (1 Viewer)

Bob.

HSC
hey how many of you guys took a year off before you started uni? im seriously considering it as i hate the amount of travelling i have to do and little amount of time i have to see friends because of it. id also wanna be eligble to get youth allowance so that id be able to move closer to uni and therefore make everything a little less stressful. so i was just wondering what you guys thought of having a year off if you took it, cos i gotta make this decision within a week or something before census.

fush

HSC
its up to you really...

i actually do know a few ppl who are taking a year off atm, after having done 1-2 years of uni allready, they have full time jobs and are raking in some cash.

Bob.

HSC
yeah i had pretty much made up my mind when i posted, it was just i was gonna see if there were any people who had stories like omg dont do it, i was soo bored all year its so much better to be at uni. but yeah i am going to take the year off. anyone know how i can defer my place now?

Bob.

HSC
yeah i cant be bothered travelling 2 hours to goto the student centre. is there anyway i can do it online, or by sending an email?

Seryn

Ayreonaut
HSC
Yeah, i've been considering doing the same thing (having already completed one year) but I seriously doubt i'll be able to find a suitable job in time to make the most of it. I should've planned taking the year off in advance and been working throughout the holidays *shrug*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)