Gap Year (1 Viewer)

Sset561986

I just received the fantastic news that I have a place working in a school in England next year -I was wondering if anyone else is doing the same thing? (I got my place through the Tutors Worldwide Scheme)
If you are heading to the UK next year plz let me know!

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
I think its funny those people who go to like russia etc to teach english there who don't even know how to speak russian. My friend is doing that.

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Originally posted by Sset561986
I just received the fantastic news that I have a place working in a school in England next year -I was wondering if anyone else is doing the same thing? (I got my place through the Tutors Worldwide Scheme)
If you are heading to the UK next year plz let me know!
i'm so jealous of you!!! I wanted to go on gap this year :(....oh well, i suppose uni was a good idea too. hehehe

Sset561986

really? which organisation was it with?
My friend contacted a school privately and got a place! so we will both be over there and our schools are less than an hours drive from each other we are so excited!!!!
The school that ive been posted at has 2 female and one male gap student there next year

Sset561986

Originally posted by santaslayer
Don't you need a completed undergraduate degree to qualify for teaching overseas?
Not if you go with a GAP program cause you're not actually a teacher more like a teachers aid or tutor

MoNNiE

HSC
that's excellent news :)
several of my parent's customers at their shop did GAP and they loved it. i hope u like it too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)