general scaling question (1 Viewer)

HSC
how well does eng ext 1 scale compared to other ext 1 subjects like maths ext or history ext.

also, how would it scale against non extension 1 unit subjects like sor and whatnot?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
As far as I am aware, the scaling of English Extension 1 is inferior to that of Mathematics Extension 1. However, this does not mean that it is a low-scaling subject. On the contrary, in addition to the scaling of English Extension 1 being superior to that of English Advanced, it is also superior to that of History Extension and Studies of Religion I. With that being said, it may be worth noting that, in the case of History Extension, the difference between its scaling and that of English Extension 1 may not be very significant. On the other hand, the difference between the scaling of English Extension 1 and that of Mathematics Extension 1 is noticeable.

From this information, it would be reasonable to suggest that the difference between the scaling of English Extension 1 and that of SOR I would be quite significant.

Overall, it is evident that, out of all the subjects that were mentioned, Mathematics Extension 1 scales the highest, and SOR I scales the lowest. You could therefore probably place all five subjects in order according to their scaling, as follows:
  1. Mathematics Extension 1
  2. English Extension 1
  3. History Extension
  4. English Advanced
  5. Studies of Religion I
I hope this helps! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)